Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 60th Edition, 2024 (2 Volumes)
This book provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including full text of the Ontario Securities Act, Ontario Securities Commission Rules, Policies, and Notices, National Instruments and Policy Statements, and Rules of Procedure.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 60th Edition, 2024 provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including:
- Full text of the Ontario Securities Act and Regulation
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) Rules, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
- Rules of Procedure and Forms
Now in its 60th Edition, Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation continues to provide you with current changes to the Ontario securities regulatory scheme, plus extensive annotations from Canada’s top securities law experts at McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
What’s New in the 60th Edition:
- New CSA Staff Notice 21-333 Crypto Asset Trading Platforms: Terms and Conditions for Trading Value-Referenced Crypto Assets with Clients, issued October 5, 2023
- New CSA/CIRO Staff Notice 23-332 Summary of Comments and Responses to CSA/IIROC Staff Notice 23-329 Short Selling in Canada, issued November 16, 2023
- Amendments to Multilateral Instrument 25-102 Designated Benchmarks and Benchmark Administrators, Companion Policy 25-102 Designated Benchmarks and Benchmark Administrators, OSC Rule 25-501 (Commodity Futures Act) Designated Benchmarks and Benchmark Administrators, and Companion Policy 25-501 (Commodity Futures Act) Designated Benchmarks and Benchmark Administrators, in force September 27, 2023
- New CRA/CIRO Staff Notice 31-363 Client Focused Reforms: Review of Registrants’ Conflicts of Interest Practices and Additional Guidance, issued August 3, 2023
- New OSC Rule 52-503 Exemption from Disclosure of a Specified Financial Measure, effective October 3, 2023
René R. Sorell
Sean D. Sadler
Cristian O. Blidariu
Victoria de Luna
Table des matières
Tables of Concordance
Regulation 1015 Under the Securities Act
National and OSC Policy Documents
National and OSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Uniform Act Policies
Ontario Securities Commission Policy Statements
Blanket Orders and Rulings
Rules of Procedure and Forms