Notre système de facturation fait présentement l'objet d'une mise à jour. En raison de cette mise à jour, veuillez noter que toutes les commandes passées après le 30 octobre seront traitées le 2 novembre.
Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.
Education Statutes and Regulations of Ontario, 2024 Edition
This title offers a collection of legislation and related materials dealing with education law in Ontario, along with expert notes on all federal and Ontario Acts. It includes insights on and text of relevant sections of the Child, Youth and Family Services Act.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
Education Statutes and Regulations of Ontario, 2024 Edition provides you with an exhaustive up-to-date collection of both the legislation and related materials dealing with education law in Ontario, fully updated to incorporate numerous changes that have occurred. Plus, you'll receive expert notes on all federal and Ontario Acts.
Features and Benefits
- Full updated text of Education Act and 60+ Regulations, 20+ other federal and Ontario Acts and Regulations, and 25+ Ministry of Education PPMs and other pertinent documents – your one-stop reference to the law and governing material
- Expert notes on all Acts – provide a road map for navigating the myriad of federal and provincial legislation dealing with education
- Preface noting major developments in the field – increase your awareness of recent hot issues and anticipated government initiatives
- Detailed section-by-section table of contents – helps you find information more quickly
- User-friendly index – ensure you have all the information you need at your fingertips
Highlights of the 2024 Edition
- Preface highlighting recent key developments
- Bill 98, the Better Schools and Student Outcomes Act
- Amendments to the Education Act
- Amendments to the Education Regulations with respect to:
- Board Borrowing, Investing and Other Financial Matters
- Calculation of Fees for Pupils
- Education Development Charges
- Electronic Meetings and Meeting Attendance
- Grants for Student Needs
- Amendments to the Ontario College of Teachers Act, 1996 Regulations
- Updated Policy/Program Memoranda
Who Should Buy
- School board administrators and consultants who need a reference when responding to the wide range of education issues encountered
- Principals and teachers looking for quick statutory references and explanatory notes to address daily school issues
- College and university administrators who need to ensure their institutions are complying with the law in all respects
- Education lawyers called on to advise on education issues
- Education students and teachers-in-training who require comprehensive legislative references and explanatory notes to navigate governing law and Ministry policies
- Social workers and social work students who deal with students and need to know the duties and responsibilities the legislation imparts
Table des matières
Regulations under the Education Act
Child, Youth and Family Services Act, 2017, selected provisions
Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014
Regulations under the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014
Children's Law Reform Act, ss. 20, 65
Education Quality and Accountability Office Act, 1996
Health Care Consent Act, 1996, ss. 2(1), 4, 7, 10(1), 11, 20, 25
Human Rights Code, ss. 1-26, 32-45, 48
Immunization of School Pupils Act
Regulation under the Immunization of School Pupils Act
Limitations Act, 2002, ss. 1-8, 10, 15, 19, Schedule
Municipal Conflict of Interest Act
Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
Regulation under the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
Occupational Health and Safety Act, ss. 3(3), 25(1), (2), (3.1), 26(1), 32.01-32.07, 43
Ontario College of Teachers Act, 1996
Regulations under the Ontario College of Teachers Act, 1996
Provincial Schools Authority Act
Sabrina's Law, 2005
School Boards Collective Bargaining Act, 2014
Statutory Powers Procedure Act
Teachers' Pension Act
Teaching Profession Act
Regulation under the Teaching Profession Act
Trespass to Property Act, ss. 1-5, 9
Constitution Act, 1867, s. 93
Constitution Act, 1982, ss. 1, 2, 7-12, 15, 23, 29, 32
Divorce Act, s. 16(5)
Youth Criminal Justice Act, ss. 1-6, 19(1), (2), 25(1), (2), 27(1), 34(1)(a), (b)(i), 42(2)(n), (p), 55(2)(e), 82(3)(a)-(d), 110(i)-(3), (6), 111, 112, 114, 115(1), 116, 118(1), 119(1)(a), (d), (f), (g), (s), 125(1), (6)-(8), 129, 146(2)
Ministry of Education Policy/Program Memoranda