Notre site Web est configuré pour permettre l'utilisation des témoins. Pour de plus amples renseignements et pour modifier les paramètres cliquez ici. Si vous êtes satisfait(e) des témoins, veuillez cliquer sur « Accepter et continuer » ou continuer simplement à naviguer.
Tolley's Expatriate Tax Planning 2022-23
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
This title uniquely covers all the income tax, NICs, capital gains tax, and inheritance tax issues that affect expatriate employees, both UK-inbound and UK-outbound. Planning examples are included throughout.
- The latest cases on UK residence and share-based earnings
- NICs – European secondment issues, including contributions and benefits. The new UK/Switzerland social security agreement.
- Commentary and HMRC guidance on expatriate aspects of UK Health & Social Care Levy. Update on UK voluntary NICs
- Expatriates' employment termination payments – new HMRC guidance on the post-employment notice payment (PENP) legislation
- COVID-19 – new HMRC guidance on expatriates' accommodation costs during pandemic
- Pensions – changes to global pension fund rules, including benefits