Notre système de facturation fait présentement l'objet d'une mise à jour. En raison de cette mise à jour, veuillez noter que toutes les commandes passées après le 30 octobre seront traitées le 2 novembre.
Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.
The Law of Charitable and Casino Gaming, 2nd Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
Must-have for anyone in the casino gaming industry<
This one-of-a-kind book provides vital information and insightful analysis and discussion of case law and interpretation of statutes relating to casinos and gaming in Canada. Written by an industry expert with more than 25 years of experience in the gaming sector, the text reviews what is legal (and what is not) with a focus on understanding the federal and provincial regulatory regimes and compliance with those regimes.
New in this edition
- After nearly 19 years since the first edition was published this long awaited second edition has been completely revamped to provide the most relevant updated information in charitable and casino gaming
- Contains all new chapters including topics such as on the historical, economic and constitutional content and background of gaming law in Canada, illegal and lawful gaming activities, conduct and management of a lottery scheme, lottery licensing, horse racing and pari-mutuel betting, federal regulation and more…
- Discusses new and relevant case law
- Explains key Criminal Code provisions that apply to unlawful gaming
A great resource for:
- Lawyers – As a practical and comprehensive guide for compliance/enforcement and relevant legislation
- In-House Counsel – As a reference guide to understand applicable gaming laws to advise their organization
- Corporate General – To learn more about the sector and legal considerations
- Government – As a guide to understanding the law of gaming and to understand compliance/enforcement and relevant legislation
- Law Libraries – An educational resource for their patrons as it’s the only book on the topic
Table des matières
Chapter 1: Gambling in Canada – Historical, Economic and Constitutional Context
B. Constitutional Context
Chapter 2: Criminal Code – Illegal and Lawful Gambling Activities
C. Gaming Offences
D. Other Criminal Provisions
E. Lawful Gambling
Chapter 3: Conduct and Management
Chapter 4: Crown Corporations
B. Provincial Approaches
Chapter 5: Lottery Licensing
B. Lottery Licensing Authorities
C. Eligibility for a Lottery License
D. Conduct and Management
E. Different Types of Lottery Schemes
Chapter 6: Horse Racing and Pari-Mutuel Betting
B. Federal Regulation
C. Provincial Regulation
Chapter 7: Provincial Regulation
Chapter 8: Federal Regulation of Gambling Activities
B. Anti-Money Laundering
C.. Marketing and Advertising
Election Law in Canada, 2nd EditionDate de sortie: March 25, 2021125,00 $
A Guide to the Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, 2010Date de sortie: May 26, 2022100,00 $
Halsbury's Laws of Canada – Cemeteries and Interment (2022 Reissue) / Charities, Associations and Not-For-Profit Organizations (2022 Reissue)Date de sortie: April 08, 2022330,00 $