Notre système de facturation fait présentement l'objet d'une mise à jour. En raison de cette mise à jour, veuillez noter que toutes les commandes passées après le 30 octobre seront traitées le 2 novembre.
Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.
Insurance Case Law Digest - Property and Casualty
**This title is Print on Demand – please expect a potential delay in processing and shipping.**This resource offers comprehensive and concise coverage of automobile and property insurance cases in Canada.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
Offers comprehensive and concise coverage of automobile and property insurance cases in Canada. Organized to maximize accessibility, this looseleaf features:
- Separate sections dealing with the interpretation and enforcement of the Standard Automobile Policy and Home-Owner's Policy - each indexed and arranged to reflect the same organizational patterns found in the respective policies
- Digests of cases pertaining to liability for all of the most common types of automobile accidents
- Digests of common types of cases relating to civil liability under property insurance
- Separate section that provides a detailed assessment of damages awarded for death and various physical or mental injuries.
- Detailed and extensive table of cases
Also available on CD-ROM
Billing Method: Annual Subscription