Notre système de facturation fait présentement l'objet d'une mise à jour. En raison de cette mise à jour, veuillez noter que toutes les commandes passées après le 30 octobre seront traitées le 2 novembre.
Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.
Charities Legislation & Commentary, 2024 Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
In Canada, there is no single statute that sets out all of the legislative requirements applicable to charities. Rather, the relevant statutory provisions are found in multiple federal and provincial statutes. In addition, extensive legislative changes each year make it increasingly difficult to cope with the law. Having a concise guide to the law governing charities is a must.
Selected and prepared by charity law experts, Terrance Carter, Maria Elena Hoffstein and Professor Adam Parachin, this unique publication provides a useful reference for anyone researching key federal and Ontario statutes governing registered charities in Canada. This edition compiles, describes or otherwise takes account of, approximately 145 statutes and 75 regulations.
Highlights of This New Edition
- For the first time, inclusion of the full text of the Anti-terrorism Act and the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act, along with updated commentary on both pieces of legislation
- Discussion of the most recent amendments to the Income Tax Act, including proposed amendments to the alternative minimum tax regime, which has not been significantly reformed in nearly four decades, as well as the introduction of new trust reporting rules and their possible application to charities
- Discussion of amendments to the Ontario Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, 2010 with respect to virtual or hybrid meetings voting
- Discussion of amendments to the Ontario Trustee Act with respect to the investment in mutual funds by delegated investment managers
- Discussion of proposed changes to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act
Who Should Buy
- Charity law practitioners who need to advise charities, their directors and officers on myriad compliance matters
- Lawyers who are retained to set up not-for-profit corporations
- Accountants who must stay abreast of recent and anticipated changes to income tax legislation pertaining to registered charities
- Executives and officers of charitable organizations who want to understand the complex statutory regime governing registered charities and their statutory duties and liabilities
Table des matières
Canada Business Corporations Act
Canada Not-For-Profit Corporations Act & Regulations
Canada-United States Tax Convention Act, 1984
Charities Registration (Security Information) Act
Civil Marriage Act
Conflict of Interest Act
Constitution Act, 1867
Corruption of Foreign Public Officials Act
Cultural Property Export and Import Act & Regulations
Income Tax Act & Regulations
Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act
Tax Court of Canada Act
Assessment Act & Regulation
Charities Accounting Act & Regulation
City of Toronto Act, 2006 & Regulation
Corporations Act & Regulation
Corporations Tax Act & Regulation
Donation of Food Act, 1994
Education Act & Regulation
Election Finances Act
Employer Health Tax Act & Regulation
Employment Standards Act, 2000
Forfeited Corporate Property Act, 2015
Hospitals and Charitable Institutions Inquiries Act
Human Rights Code
Income Tax Act
Land Transfer Tax Act & Regulations
Lobbyists Registration Act, 1998
Ministry of Community and Social Services Act & Regulation
Municipal Act, 2001 & Regulation
Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, 2010 & Regulations
Provincial Land Tax Act, 2006
Public Guardian and Trustee Act
Religious Organizations' Lands Act
Retail Sales Tax Act & Regulations
Rules of Civil Procedure (Rules. 74, 75.1, and 75.2)
Substitute Decisions Act, 1992
Taxation Act, 2007
University Foundations Act, 1992
Halsbury's Laws of Canada – Transportation (Carriage of Goods) (2020 Reissue) / Transportation (Railways) (2020 Reissue) / Trusts (2020 Reissue)Date de sortie: January 29, 2020330,00 $
Branding and Copyright for Charities and Non-Profit Organizations, 3rd EditionDate de sortie: September 23, 2019145,00 $
Thema – Les procès criminels : Modes et procéduresDate de sortie: October 05, 202370,00 $