Notre système de facturation fait présentement l'objet d'une mise à jour. En raison de cette mise à jour, veuillez noter que toutes les commandes passées après le 30 octobre seront traitées le 2 novembre.
Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.
Canadian Business Corporations Law, 4th Edition – Volume 2 (Corporate Governance)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
Canadian Business Corporations Law, 4th Edition provides comprehensive coverage and analysis on the gamut of Canadian corporate law topics. Written in plain and clear language, the text discusses corporate law in the context of thousands of specific cases. The three-volume edition includes:
- Volume 1: General Principles (sold separately)
- Volume 2: Corporate Governance – including director & officer duties and liabilities, auditing, debt financing and more
- Volume 3: Shareholders, Stakeholders and their Rights and Remedies (sold separately) COMING SOON
The fourth edition of Kevin McGuinness's widely cited treatise on corporate law has been fully updated to take into account the significant legislative developments and expanded case law that has been handed down since the previous edition was published in 2017. The new edition sifts through the enormous body of new material in order to identify those cases that most significantly refine, expand or otherwise modify the law, and that therefore, have the most important precedential value.
For comparative purposes, a cross section of the most significant new case law from other important common law jurisdictions – particularly, the United States, United Kingdom and Australia – is included where Canadian law most closely resembles that of the jurisdiction concerned.
What’s New In Volume 2
- Additional content and insight from brand new co-author, Maurice Coombs. His contributions have added a valuable second perspective in relation to the hundreds of corporate law issues covered in the text
- Up-to-date key legislative changes and case law since the last edition published in 2017
Who Should Read This Book
- Corporate Commercial Lawyers who need an in-depth understanding of all aspects of corporate law, particularly dispute resolution, corporate compliance, mergers, and remedies of shareholders, directors, and officers
- Tax Practitioners who need an appreciation of corporation law requirements, restrictions and prohibitions when devising elaborate tax planning arrangements
- In-house Counsel who must comply with all relevant legislation, including filings, forms, amalgamation and merger processes, and board meeting conduct
- Solicitors who need to know how to draft a corporate charter with articles, by-laws, and unanimous shareholder agreements when setting up corporations
- Accountants who need to understand the rules of corporate law and how to avoid liability when setting up corporations
- Judges who are ruling on cases dealing with business corporations in Canada
- Corporate Directors who need direction and insight on corporate governance issues
Table des matières
CHAPTER 11: INTRODUCTION TO VOLUME 2
CHAPTER 12: THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF A CORPORATION
CHAPTER 13: THE ROLE OF DIRECTORS IN AN INTEGRATED GOVERNANCE PROCESS
CHAPTER 14: DAY-TO-DAY OPERATION OF THE CORPORATION
CHAPTER 15: DIRECTOR AND OFFICER DUTIES
CHAPTER 16: DIRECTOR AND OFFICER LIABILITIES
CHAPTER 17: SECURITIES REGULATION AND INSIDER TRADING
CHAPTER 18: RECORD KEEPING, AUDITING AND DISCLOSURE
CHAPTER 19: EQUITY FINANCE
CHAPTER 20: DEBT FINANCING
Canadian Business Corporations Law, 4th Edition – Volume 1 (General Principles) – Student EditionDate de sortie: August 17, 2023130,00 $
Canadian Business Corporations Law, 4th Edition – Volume 1 (General Principles)Date de sortie: June 07, 2023280,00 $
Bank Act - Legislation and Commentary1.410,00 $