Canada's Refugee Determination Procedure: A Guide for the Post Bill C-31 Era
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
With the passage of Bill C-31, "Protecting Canada's Immigration System Act", in December 2012, significant changes to Canada's refugee determination procedure came into effect. This soft-bound publication, authored by refugee law experts Jacqueline Swaisland and Lorne Waldman, provides a plain language explanation of the revised procedure.
Highlights of this book
Canada's Refugee Determination Procedure: A Guide for the Post Bill C-31 Era is the first book to offer a comprehensive look at the new method for determining refugee status in Canada. This resource will be invaluable to immigration and refugee lawyers as it is:
- Authoritative - The authors have decades of combined experience in the area of refugee law and are highly-regarded in the legal community. They are both frequent speakers at industry events and are sought-after media commentators.
- Exhaustive - Readers of this detailed guide will gain a complete understanding of every step of the new refugee determination process.
- Current - This text is the most up-to-date resource on this topic and will assist practitioners with understanding the changes that were introduced through Bill C-31, from the new timelines for refugee proceedings and the revised procedure for determining designated countries of origin, to the establishment of the Refugee Appeal Division.
- Accessible - This is a clear, easy-to-understand book that explains all of the latest legislative developments that are relevant to the refugee determination procedure in Canada.
A valuable reference for anyone who practices in the area of refugee law, and will be particularly useful for:
- Immigration lawyers and consultants who are looking for a plain language guide to the legislative changes
- Immigration law students
- Law libraries
Table des matières
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Initiating a Claim for Protection
Chapter 3: Hearings Before the Refugee Protection Division
Chapter 4: The Refugee Appeal Division
Chapter 5: Pre-Removal Risk Assessment
Canadian Immigration & Refugee Law Practice, 2022 Edition + E-BookDate de sortie: December 11, 2021194,00 $
The Definition of Convention Refugee, 2nd EditionDate de sortie: June 24, 2019160,00 $
Halsbury's Laws of Canada – Immigration and Citizenship (2019 Reissue)Date de sortie: October 28, 2019325,00 $