Notre système de facturation fait présentement l'objet d'une mise à jour. En raison de cette mise à jour, veuillez noter que toutes les commandes passées après le 30 octobre seront traitées le 2 novembre.
Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.
British Columbia Practice, 3rd Edition
**This title is Print on Demand – please expect a potential delay in processing and shipping.**British Columbia Practice, 3rd Edition retains the features that have made it an essential civil litigation practice tool for a generation of litigators.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
**Please note LexisNexis' USBs, CDs and DVDs are not compatible with Mac software.
Twenty-five years later, British Columbia Practice, 3rd Edition still retains the features that have made it an essential civil litigation practice tool for a generation of litigators.
- Expert Commentary sets out the rationale, history, authority and judicially mandated requirements related to a specific proceeding - enhances your understanding of complex litigation procedure and helps you avoid tactical or procedural errors
- Authoritative Analysis - has been cited at all levels of court in British Columbia and at the Supreme Court of Canada
- Consistent Updates - ensure that the you have the most current cases in your area of interest at your fingertips
- Comprehensive Coverage - includes unreported cases found nowhere else
- Enhanced content - pertinent sections of and commentary relating to Section 8 of the Legal Profession Act and Part 8 of the Law Society Rules, as they relate to lawyers' fees issues. That legislation and associated commentary is integrated under the appropriate procedural Rules surrounding either a review of a lawyer's bill or appeals from the decision of a registrar on a review of a bill
- Includes case references which consist of both the official law report citation and the Quicklaw citation. To help you better enhance your research, you'll now be able to identify and obtain the full-text of decisions relevant to your particular case.
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued