Notre site Web est configuré pour permettre l'utilisation des témoins. Pour de plus amples renseignements et pour modifier les paramètres cliquez ici. Si vous êtes satisfait(e) des témoins, veuillez cliquer sur « Accepter et continuer » ou continuer simplement à naviguer.
Nova Scotia Civil Procedure Rules, 2nd Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
This is the official annotated version of the Nova Scotia Civil Procedure Rules as recognized by the Nova Scotia Department of Justice. Produced in a looseleaf format, it also includes an overview of the new Rules, case annotations, the Judicature Act, related civil law legislation and a comprehensive subject index.
Updated and revised, the Nova Scotia Civil Procedure Rules, 2nd Edition includes:
- An overview commentary by Professor Rollie Thompson on the new Rules, with insightful analysis explaining the key changes and their significance to Nova Scotia civil practice
- A comprehensive collection of case digests of relevance under the new Rules, sorted and organized under each applicable new Rule
- Detailed tables of concordance between the old Rules and the new Rules
Who Should Buy
- Nova Scotia civil litigation practitioners - the official version of the Rules, this provides all civil litigators in Nova Scotia with a comprehensive resource on the Nova Scotia Civil Procedure Rules, including an overview commentary on the new Rules as well as a full collection of relevant case digests of continuing importance under the new Rules
- Paralegals, law clerks and law students who are looking for expert guidance, case law and practical advice on the Civil Procedure Rules
- Law libraries in order to have the most comprehensive research resource on the Nova Scotia Civil Procedure Rules as well as the official version of the Rules available to their patrons
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued
Nouveau!PrécommanderRessources naturelles et énergie en droit québécoisNouveau!Date de sortie: June 30, 2023135,00 $
Nouveau!PrécommanderLa responsabilité civile judiciaireNouveau!Date de sortie: May 31, 2023140,00 $
Harcèlement psychologique en milieu de travail : notions et recours, 2e éditionDate de sortie: January 26, 202385,00 $