Notre site Web est configuré pour permettre l'utilisation des témoins. Pour de plus amples renseignements et pour modifier les paramètres cliquez ici. Si vous êtes satisfait(e) des témoins, veuillez cliquer sur « Accepter et continuer » ou continuer simplement à naviguer.
Federal Courts of Canada Service, 2nd Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
This new and improved civil litigation looseleaf service brings you complete and up-to-date coverage of the Federal Courts Act and the Federal Courts Rules. Authored by experts Justice Roger Hughes, Arthur Renaud and Trent Horne, this second edition of Federal Courts of Canada Service offers legislation, case law and commentary essential to Federal Courts practice. Including:
- The text of the Federal Courts Act (Volume 1) and the Federal Courts Rules (Volume 2) reproduced in full (the Act and the Rules are reproduced in both English and French) and accompanied by section-by-section commentary and case annotations
- Reproduction of the rules of the Federal Courts respecting the practice and procedure for appeals and applications for leave under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- List of the names and addresses of judges and registry offices of the Federal Courts
- Forms and tariffs of fees under the Federal Courts Rules
- Practice notes and rules of courtroom procedure
- Legislative index and a table of cases
New in This Edition
- Updated and expanded commentaries
- Updated and comprehensive re-organization of digests under expanded user-friendly headings
- New case annotations cross-referenced to individual cost tariff items
- Improved format and page layout
- New 5-ring binder that decreases the possibility of page tears
The Federal Courts of Canada Service, 2nd Edition looseleaf service will provide you with the essential information you need for your busy practice.
Who Should Buy
- Civil litigators, immigration, intellectual property and administrative law practitioners will find the comprehensive commentary and expert annotations helpful when interpreting Federal Courts procedures
- Law clerks and paralegals undertaking Federal Courts registrations will have ready access to both the English and French versions of the Federal Courts Act and Rules
Billing Method: Annual Subscription
Nouveau!PrécommanderCanadian Federal Courts Practice, 2023 Edition + E-Book / Pratique devant les Cours fédérales, édition 2023 + livre électroniqueNouveau!Date de sortie: December 30, 2022189,00 $
Hughes on Trade Marks, 2nd Edition1.860,00 $
Hughes on Copyright and Industrial Design, 2nd Edition1.550,00 $