Notre site Web est configuré pour permettre l'utilisation des témoins. Pour de plus amples renseignements et pour modifier les paramètres cliquez ici. Si vous êtes satisfait(e) des témoins, veuillez cliquer sur « Accepter et continuer » ou continuer simplement à naviguer.
Construction Dispute Resolution Handbook
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
Features & Benefits
- Construction process - discover the players in the construction industry, why various types of conflict arise, and how to stem the flow of "conflict poison"
- Communication strategies - build trust among parties and keep projects moving
- Dispute resolution options - identify and implement the best way to resolve conflict at each stage in the construction process
- Seven habits of successful mediation - get the most out of the mediation
- Case studies - learn what works and what doesn't
- Sample agreement to mediate - take steps to deal with conflict before a project starts
- Sample Partnering charter - reduce conflict with this amazingly successful tool
- Bibliography - find further information on ADR, mediation, and Partnering
Click here to read a review of this title
Table des matières
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Dispute Resolution - An Overview
Chapter 3: Best ADR Practices - Prevention and Early Dispute Resolution
Chapter 4: Best ADR Practices - Dispute Resolution During the Construction Project
Chapter 5: Best ADR Practices - Dealing with Disputes at the End of the Project
Chapter 6: The 7 Habits for successfully Mediating Construction Disputes
Chapter 7: The Future of Construction ADR
Appendix A: Bibliography
Appendix B: Sample Agreement to Mediate
Appendix C: Sample Partnering Charter
Nouveau!LegisPratique – Code de procédure civile annoté 2023-2024Nouveau!Date de sortie: September 29, 2023132,00 $
Nouveau!PrécommanderThema – Les procès criminels : Modes et procéduresNouveau!Date de sortie: October 31, 202370,00 $
Code criminel et lois connexes annotés, édition 2024 (Volume 1) + Guide du praticien (Volume 2) + Livre électroniqueDate de sortie: August 10, 2023165,00 $