Notre système de facturation fait présentement l'objet d'une mise à jour. En raison de cette mise à jour, veuillez noter que toutes les commandes passées après le 30 octobre seront traitées le 2 novembre.
Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.
Annotated Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security Act, 22nd Edition, 2023/2024
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
The one-stop source for mastering CPP disability claims, government pensions entitlement and procedures, employment status, director’s liability for remittances, and more!
Whether you have to handle a CPP or OAS claim, calculate and remit withholdings on employee compensation, ascertain the employment status of a worker or tackle a procedural or jurisdictional issue before the Social Security Tribunal, Annotated Canada Pension Plan and Old Age Security Act, 22nd Edition, 2023/2024 is for you. This handy work is the only portable, one-stop resource in this area for professionals on the go.
Containing the full text of the CPP and regulations, OAS Act and regulations, Parts V & VI of the Department of Employment and Social Development Act and Regulations along with section-by-section annotations and cross-references throughout, you’ll have convenient access to expert commentary and explanations of relevant legislative provisions and Court and Tribunal decisions in respect of CPP, OAS and related procedural issues. The book's unique and comprehensive CPP disability table shows how the courts and tribunals have applied the legislation to various situations and ailments. The book also offers up-to-date coverage of pending legislation and new cases, as well as key decisions of the Social Security Tribunal and former Pension Appeals Board.
What's New In This Edition
- Discussion of amendments to the Department of Employment Standards and Social Development Act, effective December 5, 2022, including the repeal of the Social Security Tribunal Regulations and the introduction of the Tribunal’s Rules of Procedure
- Recent Key Court and Tribunal decisions on the following topics:
- The presumption that a married partner is a survivor for the purposes of the CPP
- Whether Ministerial policies supersede the CPP in determining whether custody of a disabled child is shared
- Disability claims not following medical recommendations
- Digests of all 2022 Social Security Tribunal decisions highlighted on the Tribunal’s website, dealing with such practical issues as:
- Accommodation by employers and schools
- Scope of Burke decision on other instances of Ministerial jurisdiction to change initial eligibility decision
- Test for DCCB eligibility
- Application of U.S. law to extend Canada’s minimum resident requirements for OAS eligibility
- Bias on the part of the decision-maker
Who Will Benefit
- Pension and Benefits Lawyers – Keep abreast of recent changes to the law and the latest tribunal and court decisions that affect the interpretation of government pension legislation
- Employment lawyers – Ascertain whether a worker is an employee, or a dependent or independent contractor
- Corporate and tax lawyers – Ensure that the required CPP remittances are made by employers
- Human Resource Professionals – Explain the procedural and adjudicative framework for dealing with disability claims and pension entitlements to employees
- Accountants – Calculate the CPP remittances of employees
- Legal Clinics – Advise and assist elderly or disabled clients obtain the assistance or pension they deserve
Table des matières
The Canada Pension Plan Disability Pension – Procedure and Entitlement
Disability Case Table
Canada Pension Plan
Canada Pension Plan Regulations
Canada Pension Plan – Prescribed Province Pension Regulations
Canada Pension Plan (Social Insurance Numbers) Regulations – Repealed
Calculation of Contribution Rates Regulations, 2007 – Repealed
Delegation of Powers (Canada Pension Plan, Part 1) Regulations
Rules of Procedure of the Pension Appeals Board for Appeals under Section 83 of the Canada Pension Plan – Repealed
General Rules of the Tax Court of Canada Regulating the Practice and Procedure in the Court of Appeals
Old Age Security Act
Old Age Security Regulations
Department of Employment and Social Development Act
Social Security Tribunal Regulations – Repealed
Social Security Tribunal Regulations, 2022
Social Security Tribunal Rules of Procedure
Ontario Family Law Practice, 2024 Edition (Volume 1) + Related Materials (Volume 2)Date de sortie: September 15, 2023275,00 $
Ontario Family Law Practice, 2024 Edition (Volume 1) + Related Materials (Volume 2) – Student EditionDate de sortie: September 15, 2023125,00 $
LegisPratique – Code de procédure civile annoté 2023-2024Date de sortie: September 29, 2023132,00 $