Annotated Alberta Securities Legislation, 2024 Edition (2 Volumes)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
Annotated Alberta Securities Legislation provides you with the most accurate and current information on the Alberta securities regulatory scheme, including:
- Full text of the Alberta Securities Act and Regulation
- Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) Rules, Forms, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
The 2024 Edition of Annotated Alberta Securities Legislation provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Alberta, featuring:
- Extensive case annotations throughout the Alberta Securities Act, prepared by securities law expert L. Daniel Wilson
- Cross-references to related provisions and relevant regulatory instruments to help you conduct accurate research
- Tables of Concordance to help you quickly compare requirements in different jurisdictions
- A Case Table and Topical Index to help you find relevant references quickly and easily
What’s New in the 2024 Edition
- New CSA Staff Notice 21-332 Crypto Asset Trading Platforms: Pre-Registration Undertakings, issued February 22, 2023
- New Joint CSA and IIROC Staff Notice 23-329 Short Selling in Canada and CSA Staff Notice 25-306 Activist Short Selling Update, issued December 8, 2022
- Amendments to National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions and Companion Policy 45-106CP Prospectus Exemptions, in force March 8, 2023
- New CSA Staff Notice 51-364 Continuous Disclosure Review Program Activities for the fiscal years ended March 31, 2022 and March 31, 2021, issued November 3, 2022
- Amendments to National Instrument 94-101 Mandatory Central Counterparty Clearing of Derivatives and Companion Policy 94-101CP Mandatory Central Counterparty Clearing of Derivatives, effective September 1, 2022
- New CSA Staff Notice 96-303 Derivatives Data Reporting Transition Guidance, issued November 10, 2022
L. Daniel Wilson, J.D., LL.M., PhD.
Some annotations provided courtesy of McCarthy Tétrault LLP and originally published in Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation or Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation.
Table des matières
Tables of Concordance
National and ASC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Table of Cases