A Practical Guide to the Ontario Land Tribunal, 3rd Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
Appearing before the Ontario Land Tribunal (“OLT”) can be daunting. Procedures must be followed, and an understanding of the OLT itself is necessary. Former long-time Board member Bruce Krushelnicki and new co-authors Matthew Di Vona and Alexander Suriano have put all the information needed about appearing before the OLT into one unique resource.
A Practical Guide to the Ontario Land Tribunal, 3rd Edition answers four key questions:
- What does the OLT do?
- How is an appeal made?
- How is a Tribunal hearing conducted?
- How do you prepare for a Tribunal hearing?
Formerly published as A Practical Guide to the Ontario Municipal Board, this updated publication is for anyone appearing before the Ontario Land Tribunal. It covers the different proceedings and mechanisms of the OLT, and offers practical expert advice on appearing in front of the Tribunal. It also features a special chapter on the future of the OLT in planning.
What’s New In This Edition
- Additional insight from brand new co-authors Matthew A. Di Vona & Alexander J. Suriano
- Fully revised and updated content since the previous edition was published over 15 years ago
- A comprehensive review of the history, rationale and role of the Ontario Land Tribunal, and its evolution in the context of its predecessors the Ontario Municipal Board and the Local Planning Appeal Tribunal
- Coverage of the sweeping legislative changes made to the law and the Tribunal’s powers and procedures, including the amendments made through Bills 23 and 97
Who Should Read This Book
- Real property, planning and municipal lawyers who regularly advise on practice areas involving the Ontario Land Tribunal
- In-house counsel who regularly deal with the Ontario Land Tribunal
- Government officials who require an up-to-date resource for current regulations and procedures
- Professors, law students and law libraries who require a reference work covering municipal boards and regulations
Table des matières
Chapter 1: The Ontario Land Tribunal (OLT): The OMB “Continued”
Chapter 2: The Constitution, Jurisdiction and Procedural Authority of the Ontario Land Tribunal
Chapter 3: The Role of the OLT in Planning and its Other Areas of Municipal Jurisdiction
Chapter 4: Ontario Land Tribunal Procedures in Preparation for a Hearing
Chapter 5: The Organization and Conduct of an OLT Hearing
Chapter 6: Practical Conduct Before the Tribunal
Chapter 7: The Future of the Ontario Land Tribunal in Planning