Canadian Forms & Precedents - Banking & Finance
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The specific benefits of Canadian Forms & Precedents:
- Practical in-depth commentary provides the context for preparing documentation
- Alerts the practitioner to particular statutory requirements and general business practices that may influence drafting
- Provides the drafting flexibility necessary to solve specific documentation problems.
Also available on CD-ROM
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued
Table of contents
1. Related Legislation
1. Basic Account and Business Forms
2. Treasury and Central Banking Agreements
3. Interbank Agreements
5. Commercial Paper
6. Credit Facilities
7. Interlender Agreements
8. Legal Opinions
9. Resolutions, Bylaws and Certificates
10. Receivership and Collections
11. Security Documentation
12. Private Placements
13. Derivatives and Related Agreements
14. Equity Financing
15. Subordinated Debt Facilities 16. Cross-Border Financing Agreements
Canadian Forms & Precedents – Commercial Transactions – Sale & Operation of a BusinessRelease date: January 01, 2007$850.00
Equipment Financing in CanadaRelease date: August 29, 2018$250.00
Canadian Forms & Precedents – Commercial Transactions, 2nd EditionRelease date: August 31, 2007$1,960.00