The Lawyer's Daily
The Lawyer's Daily provides Canadian legal news, analysis and current awareness online, on mobile, and through newsletters for lawyers who need a real-time view on the shifting legal landscape.
The Lawyer's Daily provides critical breaking news and coverage as-it-happens – keeping you informed and ahead of the curve.
Subscribers to The Lawyer's Daily receive in-depth analysis of legal developments, illuminating thought leadership and access to historical news and digests in The Lawyer's Daily.
The Lawyer's Daily features:
- Newsletters covering only the areas of law you practice
- Alerts that let you know when the terms, clients or jurisdictions that matter to you are in the news
- The only source for breaking coverage from our dedicated team of reporters and editors
- Digest of recent decisions with summaries of the most important recent court rulings
- New perspectives on hot-topic issues from a host of regular and guest columnists
- In-depth analysis that picks apart and examines cases and issues to give you a 360 degree view of the law
- Regular insights into how to get the most out of your legal practice, changes to the industry, Supreme Court of Canada rulings, the latest in legal innovation and much more
The Lawyer's Daily is a critical resource for all legal professionals including those in government departments, academic institutions and research libraries. It provides lawyers with awareness and information essential to maintaining and building a successful practice in today's competitive business environment.
Contact your LexisNexis representative to subscribe to The Lawyer's Daily and stay ahead of the curve!
Billing Method: Annual Subscription
For multiple copies, please contact email@example.com for more information.
By purchase of The Lawyer's Daily you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of service located here and further agree that your subscription will automatically renew on an annual basis and your annual rate for the Services will increase by 5% as of the first day of each annual renewal period. You can prevent your subscription from automatically renewing by notifying LexisNexis not less than thirty (30) days before the end of the current subscription period.
Table of contents
New!PreorderArtificial Intelligence and the Law in CanadaNew!Release date: April 30, 2021$195.00
Stare Decisis, The Charter and the Rule of Law in the Supreme Court of CanadaRelease date: July 31, 2020$130.00
Business Ethics and Legal Ethics: The Connections and Disconnections Between the Two DisciplinesRelease date: July 17, 2020$130.00