Canadian Employment Safety And Health Guide
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
If you work in the employment and safety area, this should be the only reference resource you'll need. It covers federal, provincial, and territorial laws and regulations and gives you analysis of a broad range of topics (see below). You'll also have commentary on new developments and emerging trends in every Canadian jurisdiction plus summaries of decisions from the courts, Workers' Compensation Tribunals and Labour Relations Boards. In addition, it monitors trends in occupational health and looks at their legal implications.
Included with your subscription is the Canadian Employment Safety and Health Guide newsletter, a bi-monthly newsletter summarizing recent developments in this area.
The looseleaf subscription is updated bi-monthly.
- Employers' duties and rights
- Workers' duties and rights
- Occupational health and safety
- Workers' compensation
- Toxic substances/physical agents
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Health and Safety Committees
- Helps you to comply with the law and assists you in developing plans and strategies for a healthier and safer workplace
- Covers all aspects of occupational health, safety, wellness, and related legal issues affecting all workplaces
- Indispensable resource helps you to avoid expensive fines
- Monitors recent trends and discoveries in the occupational health and safety field and reveals their legal implications and how they affect your business
- Explains your duties and responsibilities under federal and provincial legislation
- Includes extensive commentary on every Canadian jurisdiction
- Provides you with examples of new or potential health and safety hazards
- Covers your employees' rights to refuse unsafe work
- Cites relevant case law
- Reminds you of impending compliance deadlines, as well as new penalties and fines for contravening the law
Annual subscription. Updated bi-monthly.