Occupational Health and Safety in Ontario Education - A Risk and Compliance Manual
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Provides a cohesive approach to occupational health and safety and aids education professionals in identifying workplace hazards, managing risks, minimizing the risk of injury and dealing with the obligations imposed by the applicable legislation. It also alerts readers to the legal consequences arising from non-compliance with regulatory requirements. Among the topics discussed:
- The specific roles played in the administration and enforcement of health, safety and environmental requirements by district school boards, principals, supervisors, teachers, maintenance and support staff
- The Internal Responsibility System
- Setting up and managing Joint Health and Safety Committees
- Right to refuse work under the Occupational Health and Safety Act - when and how it can be exercised
- Compliance with environmental protection standards
- Ministry enforcement powers and practices
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued