We are currently experiencing an issue with credit card processing; you can submit orders using Pay by Account or contact Customer Support at 1-800-387-0899, option 2, to place an order with credit card. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Immigration Law and Practice, 2nd Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Designed to help practitioners understand immigration and refugee law legislation, Immigration Law and Practice, 2nd Edition explains how the Charter applies to immigration law, helps practitioners keep abreast of the evolution of this legislation and its future applications..
Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive - Addresses all aspects of immigration, refugee and citizenship law incorporating case law, statutes and regulations as well as policy and procedural directives
- Includes case references which consist of both the hardcopy law report citation and the LexisNexis Quicklaw citations
- Authoritative - Cited by both the Supreme Court and the Federal Court this publication includes insightful analysis and valuable practice tips on topics ranging from overseas selection to refugee applications to the eligibility criteria for business class applicants
- Topical - Commentary specifically addresses the changes brought about by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Complete - Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and pertinent Regulations are reproduced in full as are the relevant forms and precedents and applicable provisions of the Federal Court Act and NAFTA.
ALSO includes coverage of:
- The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Canadian Citizenship
- Inadmissible Classes and Removable Persons
- Appeals and Enforcement
- Status in Canada
Also available to Immigration Law and Practice Subscribers:
Immigration Law and Practice Netletter - an optional current awareness e-newsletter which supplements the looseleaf publication between hardcopy service issues.
Looseleaf + Netletter (Combo)Price Available Upon Request * Looseleaf + Email * 2 Volumes * Updates Billed As Issued (To order both Looseleaf + Netletter, please contact your Account Executive or Customer Service)
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued
Table of contents
Part I The Constitutional Framework
Part II Status in Canada
Part III Exclusion and Removal from Canada
Part IV Appeals and Enforcement
Part V Obtaining Status in Canada
Halsbury's Laws of Canada – Immigration and Citizenship (2019 Reissue)Release date: October 28, 2019$325.00
The Definition of Convention Refugee, 2nd EditionRelease date: June 24, 2019$160.00
Canadian Immigration & Refugee Law Practice, 2022 Edition + E-BookRelease date: December 11, 2021$194.00