Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 59th Edition, 2024 (2 Volumes)
This book provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including full text of the Ontario Securities Act, Ontario Securities Commission Rules, Policies, and Notices, National Instruments and Policy Statements, and Rules of Procedure.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 59th Edition, 2024 provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including:
- Full text of the Ontario Securities Act and Regulation
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) Rules, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
- Rules of Procedure and Forms
Now in its 59th Edition, Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation continues to provide you with current changes to the Ontario securities regulatory scheme, plus extensive annotations from Canada’s top securities law experts at McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
What’s New in the 59th Edition:
- New National Instrument 13-103 System for Electronic Data Analysis and Retrieval + (SEDAR+), Companion Policy 13-103 System for Electronic Data Analysis and Retrieval + (SEDAR+), and Multilateral Instrument 13-102 System Fees, in force June 9, 2023
- New CSA Staff Notice 21-332 Crypto Asset Trading Platforms: Pre-Registration Undertakings, issued February 22, 2023
- New OSC Coordinated Blanket Order 24-930 Temporary Exemption from certain filing requirements of National Instrument 24-101 Institutional Trade Matching and Settlement, effective July 2, 2023
- Amendments to National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions and Companion Policy 45-106CP Prospectus Exemptions, in force March 8, 2023
- New CSA Staff Notice 45-330 Frequently Asked Questions about the Listed Issuer Financing Exemption, issued June 1, 2023
- New OSC Staff Notice 52-724 Considerations for Public Accounting Firms in Developing Internal Ethics Policies and Procedures, issued June 28, 2023
René R. Sorell
Sean D. Sadler
Cristian O. Blidariu
Victoria de Luna
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Regulation 1015 Under the Securities Act
National and OSC Policy Documents
National and OSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Uniform Act Policies
Ontario Securities Commission Policy Statements
Blanket Orders and Rulings
Rules of Procedure and Forms
Canadian Securities Law Reporter$7,980.00
Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 18th Edition, 2024 (2 Volumes)Release date: July 27, 2023$225.00
Canadian Securities Regulatory Requirements Applicable to Non-Resident Broker-Dealers, Advisers and Investment Fund ManagersRelease date: November 01, 2012$250.00