Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 18th Edition, 2024 (2 Volumes)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Get the most accurate and current information on British Columbia securities legislation. Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 18th Edition, 2024 has been prepared in consultation with the British Columbia Securities Commission and the Vancouver office of McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
- Everything in the five-digit numbering system in force as of April 1, 2023
- Updated Tables of Concordance to help you quickly compare requirements in different jurisdictions
- Updated Topical Index to help you find relevant references quickly and easily
- History notes and pending amendments to the British Columbia Securities Act to help you conduct accurate research
- Updated Case Table to help you navigate quickly to relevant case annotations
What's New in the 18th Edition
- Revised annotations to the British Columbia Securities Act, updated to April 1, 2023
- All new and amended National and British Columbia securities documents, including:
- New CSA Staff Notice 21-332 Crypto Asset Trading Platforms: Pre-Registration Undertakings, issued February 22, 2023
- New Joint CSA and IIROC Staff Notice 23-329 Short Selling in Canada and CSA Staff Notice 25-306 Activist Short Selling Update, issued December 8, 2022
- Amendments National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions and Companion Policy 45-106CP Prospectus Exemptions, in force March 8, 2023
- New CSA Staff Notice 51-364 Continuous Disclosure Review Program Activities for the fiscal years ended March 31, 2022 and March 31, 2021, issued November 3, 2022
- Amendments to National Instrument 94-101 Mandatory Central Counterparty Clearing of Derivatives and Companion Policy 94-101CP Mandatory Central Counterparty Clearing of Derivatives, effective September 1, 2022
- New CSA Staff Notice 96-303 Derivatives Data Reporting Transition Guidance, issued November 10, 2022
David Frost, B.A., LL.B., Pavan Jawanda, B.B.A., LL.B., and Glynnis Morgan, B.A., M.A., J.D.
Founding Editor 2nd to 11th Editions:
Tim McCafferty, B.Sc. (Hons.), M.A.Sc., LL.B., C.F.A., ICD.D
Case Law Contributors:
Andrew Matheson, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Sean D. Sadler, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Benjamin Silver, B.A., LL.B.
René R. Sorell, B.A., M.A., LL.B.
Kyle Riddell, LL.B, PG Dip.
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Rule Making Procedure Regulation
National and BCSC Policy Documents
National and BCSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
British Columbia Securities Commission Notices
Table of Cases
New!Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 58th Edition, 2023 (2 Volumes)New!Release date: May 29, 2023$220.00
Canadian Securities Law ReporterRelease date: December 01, 2003$7,248.00
Canadian Securities Regulatory Requirements Applicable to Non-Resident Broker-Dealers, Advisers and Investment Fund ManagersRelease date: November 01, 2012$240.00