Annotated Alberta Securities Legislation, 2023 Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Annotated Alberta Securities Legislation provides you with the most accurate and current information on the Alberta securities regulatory scheme, including:
- Full text of the Alberta Securities Act and Regulation
- Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) Rules, Forms, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
The 2023 Edition of Annotated Alberta Securities Legislation provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Alberta, featuring:
- Extensive case annotations throughout the Alberta Securities Act, prepared by securities law expert L. Daniel Wilson
- Cross-references to related provisions and relevant regulatory instruments to help you conduct accurate research
- Tables of Concordance to help you quickly compare requirements in different jurisdictions
- A Topical Index to help you find relevant references quickly and easily
- A Case Table to help you navigate quickly to relevant case annotations
What’s New in the 2023 Edition
- New Joint CSA/IIROC Staff Notice 21-330 Guidance for Crypto-Trading Platforms: Requirements relating to Advertising, Marketing and Social Media Use, issued September 23, 2021
- New CSA Position Paper 25-404 New Self-Regulatory Organization Framework, issued August 3, 2021
- Amendments to National Instrument 31-103 Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations and Companion Policy 31-103CP, effective December 31, 2021
- New ASC Blanket Order 44-501 Re Exemption from Certain Prospectus Requirements for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers, effective January 4, 2022
- New National Instrument 45-110 Start-up Crowdfunding Registration and Prospectus Exemptions, in force September 21, 2021
- New National Instrument 52-112 Non-GAAP and Other Financial Measures Disclosure and Companion Policy 52-112CP, in force August 25, 2021
- New CSA Staff Notice 81-334 ESG-Related Investment Fund Disclosure, issued January 19, 2022
L. Daniel Wilson, J.D., LL.M.
Some annotations provided courtesy of McCarthy Tétrault LLP and originally published in Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation or Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation.
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
National and ASC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Table of Cases
New!PreorderOntario Landlord & Tenant Law Practice, 2023 EditionNew!Release date: November 30, 2022$162.00
Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 57th Edition, 2023 (2 Volumes)Release date: October 31, 2022$212.00
New!PreorderSale of a Business, 14th Edition + USBNew!Release date: December 30, 2022$173.00