LegisPratique – L'expertise
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
* Couverture souple *
Table of contents
APERÇU DU CONTENU
PARTIE I – RÈGLES GÉNÉRALES
- Le rôle de l'expert – Catherine Piché et Shana Chaffai-Parent
- L'expertise commune : un changement culturel – Geneviève Cotnam
- Contenu du rapport et demande de rejet – Isabelle Hudon
- Témoignage de l'expert et traitement des frais d'expertise – Shaun E. Finn
PARTIE II – TYPES D'EXPERTISE
- Expertises servant à évaluer le préjudice corporel – Emmanuel Préville-Ratelle
- Expertise en matière familiale – Yaël Lachkar et Gabriel Chaloult Lavoie
- Certaines expertises propres au droit criminel – Nicolas St-Jacques et Lida Sara Nouraie
- Évaluation des pertes économiques – Jean-François Lamoureux et Donald Ouellette
- Détermination de la cause d'un sinistre et évaluation des règles de l'art – Marc Lemaire
The Québec Class Action: A Roadmap, 2nd EditionRelease date: September 30, 2021$95.00
Class Actions in Canada and Beyond: A Selection of Leading Class Action Articles from the BCF Class Action NetLetterRelease date: November 14, 2022$75.00
In the Public Eye: Privacy, Personal Information, and High Stakes Litigation in the Canadian Public SectorRelease date: October 27, 2022$125.00