Canadian Stock Exchanges Manual
The Canadian Stock Exchanges Manual is an essential publication for anyone dealing with any of the stock exchanges in Canada.
- Policies, by-laws, forms, and rules of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and the Mutual Funds Dealers Association (MFDA)
- Rules, policies, and forms of the Montreal Exchange
- Rules, by-laws, and annexes of the ICE Futures Canada
- TSX Company Manual
- TSX Venture Exchange Corporate Finance Manual
- TSX Rule Book and Policies
- Rules, policies, notices, and forms of the CNSX Stock Exchange
- Universal market integrity rules (UMIR) of IIROC
Your subscription also includes the monthly newsletter, Canadian Securities Law News, that summarizes all recent developments in securities regulation across Canada.