Canadian Stock Exchanges Manual
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The Canadian Stock Exchanges Manual is an essential publication for anyone dealing with any of the stock exchanges in Canada.
- Policies, by-laws, forms, and rules of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and the Mutual Funds Dealers Association (MFDA)
- Rules, policies, and forms of the Montreal Exchange
- Rules, by-laws, and annexes of the ICE Futures Canada
- TSX Company Manual
- TSX Venture Exchange Corporate Finance Manual
- TSX Rule Book and Policies
- Rules, policies, notices, and forms of the CNSX Stock Exchange
- Universal market integrity rules (UMIR) of IIROC
Your subscription also includes the monthly newsletter, Canadian Securities Law News, that summarizes all recent developments in securities regulation across Canada.