Due to our backend system billing upgrade, orders placed after October 30 will be processed on November 2.
Thank you for understanding.
2023 Occupational Health and Safety Act with Regulations for Ontario + E-Book PDF
Occupational Health and Safety Act with Regulations for Ontario is a resource that fulfills the provincial requirement for your organization to post the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act and includes all applicable regulations. It also includes a free E-Book for easy searching and mobility (URL located on the copyright page).
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The Premium "Green Book" – pay less and get more
The 2023 Occupational Health and Safety Act with Regulations for Ontario is a resource that fulfills the provincial requirement for your organization to post the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act and includes all applicable regulations.
This functional, easy-to-use reference provides you with:
- Indexing bleeds
- A complimentary E-Book version with every copy (URL located on the copyright page) (Bonus feature)
- The OHSA and all associated Regulations
- The Code for Medical Surveillance for Designated Substances
- Highlights of the 2022 changes to the OHSA and Regulations
- Practical Workplace Safety Questions and Answers (Exclusive feature)
- Set Fines under the OHSA and Regulations
- Useful contact information
- Helpful index for quick reference
- A punched hole allowing the book to be hung on bulletin boards
Highlights of the 2023 Edition
- Exclusive Workplace and Safety Q&A with up-to-date answers for current hot questions such as:
- Can an employer be held liable if a customer or employee contracts COVID-19 while at their establishment?
- Can an employer make the COVID-19 vaccination mandatory for employees?
- What is the WCB’s approach to claims for disability related to COVID-19?
- What is the WCB’s approach to an adverse reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine?
- What is the Federal COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Support Program?
- New Regulation: Naloxone Kits (O. Reg. 559/22, in force June 1, 2023)
- Amendments to the OHSA:
- Section 25.2: Requirement to keep naloxone kit
- Section 29.1: Requirement of washroom access
- Section 51: Who receives written reports when a person is killed or critically injured
- Section 66: Maximum fine for failure to comply with OHSA
- Section 69: Limitation period for prosecution
- Updated Contact Information
ORDER MULTIPLE COPIES AND SAVE
100 + copies
Table of contents
Occupational Health and Safety Act
Control of Exposure to Biological or Chemical Agents
Criteria to Be Used and Other Matters to Be Considered by the Board Under Subsection 46 (6) of Act
Designated Substance – Asbestos on Construction Projects and in Buildings and Repair Operations
Health Care and Residential Facilities
Inventory of Agents or Combinations of Agents for the Purpose of Section 34 of the Act
Joint Health and Safety Committees–Exemption from Requirements
Mines and Mining Plants
Notices and Reports Under Sections 51 to 53.1 of the Act – Fatalities, Critical Injuries, Occupational Illnesses and Other Incidents
Occupational Health and Safety Awareness and Training
Offices of the Worker and Employer Advisers
Oil and Gas–Offshore
Roll-Over Protective Structures
University Academics and Teaching Assistants
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
First Aid Requirements
Set Fines Under OHS Legislation
Code for Medical Surveillance for Designated Substances in Ontario
Practical Workplace Safety Questions & Answers