The Family Court Practice 2021 (Red Book)
The Family Court Practice (Red Book), covers the entire range of family business and contains all the essential materials you need to practise in the Family Court.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The definitive family court reference work, containing all core materials and commentary in a single volume which are needed to practice in the Family Court (ie Procedural Guides, Statutes, Procedure Rules, SIs, Practice Guidance, International materials), thus providing ‘one-stop-shop’
The new edition is fully updated to include the latest case-law, full coverage of new and amended legislation, Practice Directions and guidance. It also contains fully and expertly annotated statutes and rules together with scores of unique step-by-step procedural guides, which direct you effortlessly to the relevant rules and annotation.
What’s new for 2021:
- Analysis of the legal position and the practical issues which will arise in all areas of family law, following the UK's final departure from the EU on 31 December 2020
- Detailed commentary and practical guidance on all recent case law and key procedural developments in the areas of divorce, civil partnership, private/public child law, financial provision, enforcement and appeals
- The latest amendments to the Family Procedure and Civil Procedure Rules, including enhanced coverage of the new provisions governing committal in contempt proceedings (FPR 2010, Pt 37/CPR 1998, Pt 81)
- Extensive re-structure of the Practice Guidance contained in Part V of the work
- Enhanced coverage of international Hague Conventions to which UK will be a party in our own right (eg 1996 Hague Convention, 2007 Hague Convention on Maintenance, Hague Conventions on Service and Taking of Evidence)