Due to our backend system billing upgrade, orders placed after October 30 will be processed on November 2.
Thank you for understanding.
Halsbury's Laws of India - Banking & Finance; Vol 4
HLI Banking and Finance is a consolidated volume on Banking and Finance, Bills of Exchange and Other Negotiable Instruments
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
- Halsbury’s Laws of India is a series based on Halsbury’s Laws of England, which provides a comprehensive statement of law
- This series is not a commentary but presents the legal position as it is laid by legislation and case law
- HLI Banking and Finance is a consolidated volume on Banking and Finance, Bills of Exchange and Other Negotiable Instruments
- Extensive coverage of the latest case law
- Commentary on the latest amendments of the Companies Act discussed
- Latest amendments like the Negotiable Instruments Amendment Act, 2015 among others are also discussed in detail