Personal Injury Practice Manual
**This title is Print on Demand – please expect a potential delay in processing and shipping.**Assembles the expertise of 30 specialists whose areas of expertise span a broad spectrum of issues relevant to personal injury claims.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Assembles the expertise of 30 specialists whose areas of expertise span a broad spectrum of issues relevant to personal injury claims - including leading personal injury practitioners as well as specialists in rehabilitation, forensic engineering, structured settlements, brain injuries, economic loss and certified life care planning.
- Professional Conduct Issues - conflicts and ethical questions that commonly arise, such as: contingency fee arrangements, class actions, preparation of medical reports and potential conflicts of interest
- Automobile Insurance - underinsured coverage and arbitration and mediation practice
- Product Liability - the law, standards of care, proof and defences
- Workers' Compensation Claims - how claims are pursued and the circumstances in which personal injury claims are restrained
- Medical Malpractice - the strategies, procedures, costs, dealing with experts, causation and proof
- Occupiers' Liability - injuries suffered on a commercial or public site
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Practice - relief available for claimants and relevant considerations in applying to and appearing before the Board
- Specialized Litigation - new technologies, the special place of class proceedings, pitfalls in litigating a brain injury, pleasure craft or AIDS-related cases.
- Special Damages - future care and rehabilitation, collateral benefits, economic loss and structured settlements.
The Honourable Mr. Justice Stephen E. Firestone
Bernard L. Gluckstein, Q.C.
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued
Click here to read a review of this title