Personal Injury Practice Manual
Assembles the expertise of 30 specialists whose areas of expertise span a broad spectrum of issues relevant to personal injury claims - including leading personal injury practitioners as well as specialists in rehabilitation, forensic engineering, structured settlements, brain injuries, economic loss and certified life care planning.
- Professional Conduct Issues - conflicts and ethical questions that commonly arise, such as: contingency fee arrangements, class actions, preparation of medical reports and potential conflicts of interest
- Automobile Insurance - underinsured coverage and arbitration and mediation practice
- Product Liability - the law, standards of care, proof and defences
- Workers' Compensation Claims - how claims are pursued and the circumstances in which personal injury claims are restrained
- Medical Malpractice - the strategies, procedures, costs, dealing with experts, causation and proof
- Occupiers' Liability - injuries suffered on a commercial or public site
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Practice - relief available for claimants and relevant considerations in applying to and appearing before the Board
- Specialized Litigation - new technologies, the special place of class proceedings, pitfalls in litigating a brain injury, pleasure craft or AIDS-related cases.
- Special Damages - future care and rehabilitation, collateral benefits, economic loss and structured settlements.
The Honourable Mr. Justice Stephen E. Firestone
Bernard L. Gluckstein, Q.C.
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued
Click here to read a review of this title
Table of contents
Canadian Health Law Practice ManualRelease date: January 01, 2000$1,050.00
New!PreorderVolunteer Administration: Professional Practice, 4th EditionNew!Release date: January 29, 2021$110.00
New!PreorderCanadian Federal Courts Practice, 2021 Edition + E-Book / Pratique devant les Cours fédérales, édition 2021 + livre électroniqueNew!Release date: December 31, 2020$174.00