Commercial General Liability Insurance
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Whether you are litigating a CGL coverage dispute or looking for a practical authoritative reference to the comprehensive general liability insurance policy, this is the publication to which to turn. It takes a topic-by-topic approach to analyzing the various issues and problems that frequently arise, allowing readers to see how the policy responds as a whole. Among the issues addressed:
- Faulty workmanship, defective construction materials
- Product-complete operations issues
- "Auto risk" - coverage provided by unendorsed CGL policies
- Directors', Officers' and Professionals' Coverage
- Allocation of defence costs
- Roles of insured, broker and underwriter under CGL policies
- Claims involving long-term exposure&; environmental problems
- Reconciling Comprehensive and Commercial General Liability policies
- How the Quebec Civil Code interacts with the CGL