Class Actions Law and Practice, 2nd Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
From Certification to Settlement and Appeals - The Complete Manual to Class Actions
Authored by experts Michael Eizenga, Michael Peerless, John Callaghan and Ranjan Agarwal, Class Actions Law and Practice, 2nd Edition offers all the information a civil litigator needs to pursue, defend or intervene in a class proceeding.
- Expert commentary - Canada's leading experts in the field take you step-by-step through the procedure and hundreds of cases from across Canada and the United States
- Summaries of the very latest class action cases with a particular emphasis on appellate decisions
- Academic insights and practical guidance to both new and established lawyers in the practice area based on the latest decisions from the courts
- Coverage of quickly developing new substantive areas of class action activity such as securities law and environmental claims
- Precedents - 48 readily adaptable pleadings, notices of motion, affidavits in support, orders, and objections
- Tables - quick reference to the common issues and class definitions that have proven successful in specific cases
- Legislation - Federal, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan and other statutes and other relevant legislation and rules are provided
The Class Actions Law and Practice, 2nd Edition looseleaf service will provide you with the essential information you need for your busy practice.
Who Should Buy
- Established Canadian civil litigators in the class actions practice area interested in the latest academic insights based on the most recent court decisions
- Canadian litigators and other lawyers who are either new to or do not regularly litigate class actions cases
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued
New!PreorderMisrepresentation and (Dis)Honest Performance in Contracts, 2nd EditionNew!Release date: June 30, 2021$210.00
New!PreorderAlberta Litigator's Pocket Reference, 2021/2022 EditionNew!Release date: July 30, 2021$104.00
New!PreorderCanada Business Corporations Act & Commentary, 2021/2022 EditionNew!Release date: June 30, 2021$42.00