Canadian Franchise Legislation
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Features and Benefits
- Up-to-date, Comprehensive Coverage - of all Canadian franchise law, including fully annotated reproductions of the Alberta, Ontario and P.E.I. Acts and their regulations. Updates to the service will include legislative amendments to these Acts and additional legislation as other provinces enact similar statutes
- Handy Table of Concordance - lets you compare and contrast statutes between Alberta and Ontario; any franchise legislation enacted by other provinces will be added to the Table of Concordance in subsequent updates
- Sample Forms and Disclosure Documents - the service puts sample disclosure documents service franchise, multi-brand franchise and joint venture franchise agreements at your fingertips
- One-of-a-kind Disclosure Checklist - this checklist takes franchisors step-by-step through the necessary components of a disclosure document which will satisfy all statutes; you won't find a checklist like this anywhere else
- Canadian Franchise Association Code of Ethics and Disclosure Policy
- Expert Analysis - of the legislation and the case law as it develops
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued
Canadian Forms & Precedents - Sale, Distribution & Transport of GoodsRelease date: July 31, 2007$610.00
New!PreorderForgotten Foundations of the Canadian ConstitutionNew!Release date: August 31, 2022$125.00
A Guide to Canadian Money Laundering Legislation, 6th EditionRelease date: August 28, 2020$160.00