Canadian Forms & Precedents - Debtor/Creditor, 2nd Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
**Please note LexisNexis' USBs, CDs and DVDs are not compatible with Mac software.
Offering state-of-the-art precedents drafted by Canada's leading practitioners, Canadian Forms & Precedents is a comprehensive multi-volume set that provides the highest standard of legal forms and precedents in Canada. Covering all major subject areas, Canadian Forms & Precedents saves time and costs, and is the most comprehensive and authoritative library of drafting documents.
Fast, Accurate Help in Documenting Bankruptcy and Insolvency Issues
Authored by a team of experts in the area of bankruptcy and insolvency, Canadian Forms & Precedents - Debtor/Creditor, 2nd Edition offers over 500 forms and precedents, in-depth commentary and indispensable checklists covering bankruptcy, receivership, restructuring, builders' liens and levying execution.
Features and Benefits
- Practical commentary from leading practitioners provides you with a context for preparing documents
- Expertly crafted forms and precedents many of whichare specially created by the authors and not available elsewhere
- Checklists to guide you through proceedings from start to finish
- Alerts on particular requirements that can influence your draft
- Related legislation updated and reproduced in full
New in This Edition
- Complimentary CD-ROM version of the publication containing electronic versions of all the forms and precedents in both Folio and Microsoft Word format
- A new chapter on Bulk Sales, Oppressive Conduct and Fraudulent Preferences and Conveyances, including extensive expert author commentary and key forms and precedents
- Expanded expert author commentary on bankruptcy law and practice, with a checklist detailing steps to take in bankruptcy proceedings and newly revised bankruptcy forms and precedents
- New commentary, forms and precedents for builders' liens for British Columbia and Alberta
- All chapters fully revised and updated
- Improved format and page layout
- New 5-ring binder that decreases the possibility of page tears
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued