Canadian Cannabis Law Review – PDF
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Billing Method: Annual Subscription ($125 per issue). Updated 4 times per year.
This quarterly newsletter covers updates, jurisprudence, and current legal trends in the cannabis law industry. It provides in-house counsel and industry professionals with up-to-date legal information written by expert authors, including Ara Basmadjian, Senior Associate at Dentons Canada LLP.
Topics discussed in various issues range from product liability, lending and deft finance and the registration of security interests, licenses and investment/banking to retail and franchising, and civil litigation, including class proceedings.
- Up In Smoke: Court of Appeal For Ontario Sets Aside Application Judge’s Finding of Bad Faith – Ara Basmadjian, Partner, Dentons Canada LLP
- The AGCO Updates Cannabis Inducement Standards – Ranjeev Dhillon, Partner, Rami Chalabi, Partner, Matthew Sanders, Associate and Sherry Ghaly, Articling Student, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Ontario Court Restrains Township From Enforcing Municipal By-Laws Prohibiting Cannabis Production Until Hearing on the Merits – Ara Basmadjian, Partner, Dentons Canada LLP
- Commercial List Discusses Information Helpful to the Court on an Interim Hearing in a Plan of Arrangement Involving a Cannabis Company – Ara Basmadjian, Partner, Dentons Canada LLP
- International Trade in Cannabis: International and Domestic Regulatory Developments – Paul M. Lalonde, Partner and Sean Stephenson, Senior Associate, Dentons Canada LLP
- Much Ado About Too Little: Court Dismisses Securities Class Action Against Cannabis Company – Matthew Fleming and Ara Basmadjian, Dentons Canada LLP
New!PreorderOntario Energy Law: Electricity, 2nd EditionNew!Release date: October 31, 2022$280.00
Canadian Journal of Insurance Law - A Review of Recent and Important Legal Developments - PDFRelease date: January 01, 2004$650.00
Canadian Journal of Insurance Law - A Review of Recent and Important Legal Developments - Newsletter + PDFRelease date: January 01, 2003$735.00