Due to our backend system billing upgrade, orders placed after October 30 will be processed on November 2.
Thank you for understanding.
A Practical Guide to Psychological Health & Safety in the Workplace
A Practical Guide to Psychological Health & Safety in the Workplace offers readers a comprehensive overview of the psychological health and safety issues most commonly faced in today's workplaces.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Features and Benefits
Dianne Dyck, with contributions from a number of industry experts, produced A Practical Guide to Psychological Health & Safety in the Workplace – the first book in Canada that is dedicated to managing employees' psychological health and safety. It offers readers a comprehensive overview of the psychological health and safety issues most commonly faced in today's workplaces, including:
- A discussion of what constitutes a toxic work environment and the effect it can have on employee health and safety
- An explanation of the practical application of the new Canadian Standard on Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace
- A description of the most effective workplace assessment and measurement processes
An Important Resource
A Practical Guide to Psychological Health & Safety in the Workplace will be an invaluable resource for:
- Disability Management and Occupational Health & Safety professionals and practitioners, as well as occupational health nurses, occupational health physicians, and other licensed practitioners and health promoters who need to have access to the most current information and best practices
- Disability Management and Occupational Health & Safety students who will benefit from the comprehensive coverage of this important topic
- Human Resources professionals who may be called upon for advice and guidance about these issues
- Joint Health & Safety Committee members who serve as guardians of workplace health & safety
- Union leaders who support the health and safety of their union members
- In-House Counsel who may be required to advise their organization about relevant psychological health and safety matters
- Insurers who are key players in disability situations
- Educators who teach Disability Management and Occupational Health & Safety courses and programs
- Canadian court officials who are called upon to judge workplace situations
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Toxic Work Environments: Impact on Employee Illness/Injury
Chapter 3: Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace
Chapter 4: Practical Application in the Workplace
Chapter 5: Measurement
Disability Management: Theory, Strategy and Industry Practice, 7th EditionRelease date: April 13, 2023$195.00
Occupational Health & Safety: Theory, Strategy & Industry Practice, 5th EditionRelease date: June 20, 2023$190.00
New!British Columbia Family Law Practice, 2024 Edition + E-BookNew!Release date: November 30, 2023$180.00