British Columbia Practice, 3rd Edition
Twenty-five years later, British Columbia Practice, 3rd Edition still retains the features that have made it an essential civil litigation practice tool for a generation of litigators.
- Expert Commentary sets out the rationale, history, authority and judicially mandated requirements related to a specific proceeding - enhances your understanding of complex litigation procedure and helps you avoid tactical or procedural errors
- Authoritative Analysis - has been cited at all levels of court in British Columbia and at the Supreme Court of Canada
- Consistent Updates - ensure that the you have the most current cases in your area of interest at your fingertips
- Comprehensive Coverage - includes unreported cases found nowhere else
- Enhanced content - pertinent sections of and commentary relating to Section 8 of the Legal Profession Act and Part 8 of the Law Society Rules, as they relate to lawyers' fees issues. That legislation and associated commentary is integrated under the appropriate procedural Rules surrounding either a review of a lawyer's bill or appeals from the decision of a registrar on a review of a bill
- Includes case references which consist of both the official law report citation and the Quicklaw citation. To help you better enhance your research, you'll now be able to identify and obtain the full-text of decisions relevant to your particular case.
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued