Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 17th Edition, 2023 (2 Volumes)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Get the most accurate and current information on British Columbia securities legislation. Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 17th Edition, 2023 has been prepared in consultation with the British Columbia Securities Commission and the Vancouver office of McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
- Everything in the five-digit numbering system in force as of April 1, 2022
- Updated Tables of Concordance to help you quickly compare requirements in different jurisdictions
- Updated Topical Index to help you find relevant references quickly and easily
- History notes and pending amendments to the British Columbia Securities Act to help you conduct accurate research
- Updated Case Table to help you navigate quickly to relevant case annotations
What's New in the 17th Edition
- Revised annotations to the British Columbia Securities Act, updated to April 1, 2022
- All new and amended National and British Columbia securities documents, including:
- New Joint CSA/IIROC Staff Notice 21-330 Guidance for Crypto-Trading Platforms: Requirements relating to Advertising, Marketing and Social Media Use, issued September 23, 2021
- New CSA Position Paper 25-404 New Self-Regulatory Organization Framework, issued August 3, 2021
- Amendments to National Instrument 31-103 Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations and Companion Policy 31-103CP, effective December 31, 2021
- New BC Instrument 44-503 Exemption from Certain Prospectus Requirements for Canadian Well-known Seasoned Issuers, effective January 4, 2022
- New National Instrument 45-110 Start-up Crowdfunding Registration and Prospectus Exemptions, in force September 21, 2021
- New National Instrument 52-112 Non-GAAP and Other Financial Measures Disclosure and Companion Policy 52-112CP, in force August 25, 2021
- New CSA Staff Notice 81-334 ESG-Related Investment Fund Disclosure, issued January 19, 2022
David Frost, B.A., LL.B., Pavan Jawanda, B.B.A., LL.B., and Glynnis Morgan, B.A., M.A., J.D.
Founding Editor 2009-2017 Editions:
Tim McCafferty, B.Sc. (Hons.), M.A.Sc., LL.B., C.F.A., ICD.D
Case Law Contributors:
Andrew Matheson, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Sean D. Sadler, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Benjamin Silver, B.A., LL.B.
René R. Sorell, B.A., M.A., LL.B.
Thomas Fung, B.Sc., M.Sc., J.D.
Kyle Riddell, LL.B, PG Dip.
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Rule Making Procedure Regulation
National and BCSC Policy Documents
National and BCSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
British Columbia Securities Commission Notices
Table of Cases
Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 57th Edition, 2023 (2 Volumes)Release date: October 31, 2022$212.00
Canadian Securities Law ReporterRelease date: December 01, 2003$6,705.00
Canadian Securities Regulatory Requirements Applicable to Non-Resident Broker-Dealers, Advisers and Investment Fund ManagersRelease date: November 01, 2012$230.00