Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 13th Edition, 2019
Get the most accurate and current information on British Columbia securities legislation. Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 13th Edition, 2019 has been prepared in consultation with the British Columbia Securities Commission and the Vancouver office of McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
- Everything in the five-digit numbering system in force as of July 1, 2018
- Updated Tables of Concordance to help you quickly compare requirements in different jurisdictions
- Updated Topical index to help you find relevant references quickly and easily
- History notes and pending amendments to the British Columbia Securities Act to help you conduct accurate research
- Updated Case Table to help you navigate quickly to relevant case annotations
What's New In This Edition
- Amendments to National Instrument 24-101 Institutional Trade Matching and Settlement, related Forms and Companion Policy 24-101CP, effective September 5, 2017
- Amendments to National Instrument 45-102 Resale of Securities and Companion Policy 45-102CP, effective June 12, 2018
- New CSA Staff Notice 46-308 Securities Law Implications for Offerings of Tokens, issued June 11, 2018
- Revised CSA Staff Notice 51-352 Issuers with U.S. Marijuana-Related Activities, effective February 8, 2018
- New CSA Staff Notice 51-353 Update on CSA Consultation Paper 51-404 Considerations for Reducing Regulatory Burden for Non-Investment Fund Reporting Issuers, issued March 27, 2018
- New BC Instrument 72-503 Distribution of Securities outside British Columbia, effective October 31, 2017
Previous Editions Editor
Tim McCafferty B.Sc. (Hons.), M.A.Sc., LL.B., C.F.A., ICD.D
Case Law Contributors
Andrew Matheson B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Sean D. Sadler B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Benjamin Silver B.A., LL.B.
René R. Sorell B.A., M.A., LL.B.
Bosa Kosoric B.A., J.D.
Glynnis Morgan B.A., M.A., J.D.
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Rule Making Procedure Regulation
National and BCSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
British Columbia Securities Commission Notices
Table of Cases