Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 15th Edition, 2021
Get the most accurate and current information on British Columbia securities legislation. Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 15th Edition, 2021 has been prepared in consultation with the British Columbia Securities Commission and the Vancouver office of McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
- Full text of the British Columbia Securities Act current to March 27, 2020
- Everything in the five-digit numbering system in force as of March 1, 2020
- Updated Tables of Concordance to help you quickly compare requirements in different jurisdictions
- Updated Topical Index to help you find relevant references quickly and easily
- History notes and pending amendments to the British Columbia Securities Act to help you conduct accurate research
- Updated Case Table to help you navigate quickly to relevant case annotations
What's New in the 15th Edition
- Updated British Columbia Securities Act, as amended by the Securities Amendment Act, 2019, SBC 2019, c. 38, effective March 27, 2020
- Revised annotations to the British Columbia Securities Act, updated to March 1, 2020
- All new and amended National and British Columbia securities documents, including:
- New CSA Multilateral Staff Notice 51-359 Corporate Governance Related Disclosure Expectations for Reporting Issuers in the Cannabis Industry, issued November 12, 2019
- New CSA Staff Notice 81-332 Next Steps on Proposals to Prohibit Certain Investment Fund Embedded Commissions, issued December 27, 2019
- New CSA Staff Notice 21-327 Guidance on the Application of Securities Legislation to Entities Facilitating the Trading of Crypto Assets, issued January 16, 2020
- Revised BC Instrument 13-502 Electronic Filing of Reports of Exempt Distribution and Companion Policy 13-502CP, effective September 30, 2019
12th to 15th Editions: David Frost, B.A., LL.B. and Pavan Jawanda, B.B.A., LL.B.
2nd to 11th Editions: Tim McCafferty, B.Sc. (Hons.), M.A.Sc., LL.B., C.F.A., ICD.D
Case Law Contributors
Andrew Matheson, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Sean D. Sadler, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Benjamin Silver, B.A., LL.B.
René R. Sorell, B.A., M.A., LL.B.
Bosa Kosoric, B.A., J.D.
Glynnis Morgan, B.A., M.A., J.D.
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Rule Making Procedure Regulation
National and BCSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
British Columbia Securities Commission Notices
Table of Cases