Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 16th Edition, 2022 (2 Volumes)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Get the most accurate and current information on British Columbia securities legislation. Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 16th Edition, 2022 has been prepared in consultation with the British Columbia Securities Commission and the Vancouver office of McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
- Everything in the five-digit numbering system in force as of April 1, 2021
- Updated Tables of Concordance to help you quickly compare requirements in different jurisdictions
- Updated Topical Index to help you find relevant references quickly and easily
- History notes and pending amendments to the British Columbia Securities Act to help you conduct accurate research
- Updated Case Table to help you navigate quickly to relevant case annotations
What's New in the 16th Edition
- Revised annotations to the British Columbia Securities Act, updated to April 1, 2021.
- All new and amended National and British Columbia securities documents, including:
- Revised BC Policy 15-601 Hearings, effective May 19, 2020
- Amendments to National Instrument 21-101 Marketplace Operation, Companion Policy 21-101CP, and related forms, effective September 14, 2020
- New Joint CSA/IIROC Staff Notice 21-329 Guidance for Crypto-Asset Trading Platforms: Compliance with Regulatory Requirements, issued March 29, 2021
- Amendments to National Instrument 31-103 Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations, National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions, BC Instrument 45-501 Mortgages, and related companion policies, effective March 1, 2021
- Amendments to National Instrument 44-102 Shelf Distributions and Companion Policy 44-102CP, effective August 31, 2020
- Amendments to National Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations and Companion Policy 51-102CP, effective November 18, 2020
- New CSA Staff Notice 51-362 Staff Review of COVID-19 Disclosures and Guide for Disclosure Improvements, issued February 25, 2021
12th to 16th Editions: David Frost, B.A., LL.B. and Pavan Jawanda, B.B.A., LL.B.
2nd to 11th Editions: Tim McCafferty, B.Sc. (Hons.), M.A.Sc., LL.B., C.F.A., ICD.D
Case Law Contributors
Andrew Matheson, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Sean D. Sadler, B.A., LL.B., LL.M.
Benjamin Silver, B.A., LL.B.
René R. Sorell, B.A., M.A., LL.B.
Glynnis Morgan, B.A., M.A., J.D.
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Rule Making Procedure Regulation
National and BCSC Policy Documents
National and BCSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
British Columbia Securities Commission Notices
Table of Cases
New!Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 54th Edition, 2021 (2 Volumes)New!Release date: May 31, 2021$204.00
Canadian Securities Law ReporterRelease date: December 01, 2003$6,210.00
Canadian Securities Regulatory Requirements Applicable to Non-Resident Broker-Dealers, Advisers and Investment Fund ManagersRelease date: November 01, 2012$220.00