Williston & Rolls Court Forms, 3rd Edition
This highly respected reference work provides litigators with a comprehensive collection of sample forms to be used at each and every stage of proceedings in a civil action.
The material presented is organized to follow a chronological format paralleling the structure of the Ontario Rules of Civil Procedure. The forms required at each step of litigation are covered – from preliminary matters before proceedings are commenced to disposition without trial and from pleadings and discovery to appeals and proceedings in an appellate court.
Each part in the service has its own table of contents and each chapter commences with a general note providing a succinct overview of that particular stage of proceeding. Forms are preceded by specific notes that highlight the relevant sections of the applicable rule of the Ontario Rules of Civil Procedure and analyze their judicial interpretation. Extensive finding tools tie the service together.
Also available on: CD-ROM
Billing Method: Annual Subscription
Table of contents
- Part 1 Preliminary Matters Before Proceedings are Commenced
- Part 2 Commencement of Proceedings
- Part 3 Parties and Joinder
- Part 4 Pleadings
- Part 5 Disposition Without Trial
- Part 6 Motions
- Part 7 Discovery
- Part 8 Applications
- Part 9 Pre-trial Procedures
- Part 10 Settlement
- Part 11 Evidence for Use at Trial
- Part 12 Costs
- Part 13 Judgments and Orders
- Part 14 Appeals and Proceedings in an Appellate Court
- Part 15 Specific Types of Proceedings