Notre système de facturation fait présentement l'objet d'une mise à jour. En raison de cette mise à jour, veuillez noter que toutes les commandes passées après le 30 octobre seront traitées le 2 novembre.
Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.
Canadian Federal Courts Practice, 2024 Edition + E-Book / Pratique devant les Cours fédérales, édition 2024 + livre électronique
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
Designed for the Bench – Perfect for the Practitioner
Only Canadian Federal Courts Practice, 2024 Edition / Pratique devant les Cours fédérales, édition 2024 provides all commentary, full text of legislation, Federal Courts of Canada Notices to the Legal Profession, indices, a list of judges and registry offices and an overview of Federal Court practice in English and French. Designed for both English and French practitioners who appear before the Federal Courts, this guide on the Federal Courts Act and Rules, and Federal Courts practice, provides up-to-date, section-by-section annotation and commentary for your quick reference.
- Bilingual court practice and procedure overview and section-by-section commentary
- Bilingual reproduction of the full text of the Federal Courts Act, Federal Courts Rules, and the Federal Courts Immigration and Refugee Protection Rules – Legislation is laid out side-by-side for convenient access to both English and French versions
- Expert section-by-section annotations of recent key developments – Serves as authoritative guide for further research
- Bilingual pertinent practice notes and rules of courtroom procedure – Facilitates quick, last-minute verification of courtroom procedures
- Bilingual tariffs of fees under the Federal Courts Rules – Saves time to locate key information
- Bilingual table of contents – Locate relevant sections quickly in both English and French
Highlights of the 2024 Edition
- Updated commentaries and caselaw throughout, including digests of recent key decisions relating to:
- The forbearance of the Federal Courts from accepting jurisdiction in the face of arbitration clauses (Section 50) – Difederico v. Amazon Com Inc.,  F.C.J. No. 1391, 2022 FC 1256; aff’d  F.C.J. No. 1078, 2023 FCA 165
- The preferability of leaving disputed questions regarding the admissibility of expert evidence to the hearing judge rather than striking it out on preliminary motion (Rule 52.5) – Canada (Attorney General) v. Mosaic Forest Management Corporation,  F.C.J. No. 1782, 2022 FCA 216
- The evidentiary requirements to be met when seeking a protective order (Rule 151) – Janssen Pharmaceutica v. Apotex Inc., 2022 FC 1262
- When issues of credibility do/do not affect the availability of summary judgment (Rules 213-219) – Gemak Trust v. Jempak Corporation,  F.C.J. No. 1269, 2022 FCA 141; His Majesty the King in Right of Saskatchewan v. Witchekan First Nation,  F.C.J. No. 644, 2023 FCA 105
- The Federal Court of Appeal’s review of the evidentiary requirements for certification of a class proceeding (Rule 334.16) – Canada (Attorney General) v. Nasogaluak,  F.C.J. No. 334, 2023 FCA 61; Jensen v. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd,  F.C.J. No. 1847, 2021 FC 1185, aff’d  F.C.J. No. 552, 2023 FCA 89
Table des matières
About the Authors / À propos des auteurs
Legislative Currency / Niveau de mise à jour
Table of Cases / Table des décisions
Judges and Registry Offices / Les juges et les bureaux du greffe
Elements of Practice and Procedure Before the Federal Court of Canada / Éléments de pratique et de procédure devant les Cours fédérales du Canada
Court Practice Notes / Directives sur la procédure
Federal Courts Act / Loi sur les Cours fédérales
Exchequer Court Act / Loi sur la Cour de l'Échiquier (unrepealed sections) (articles non abrogés)
Federal Courts Rules / Règles des Cours fédérales
- Table of Concordance / Table de concordance
- Notes on Federal Courts Rules and Proceedings / Notes sur les Règles des Cours fédérales
- Federal Courts Rules / Règles des Cours fédérales
Tariffs of Fees / Tarifs
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (ss. 72-87) / Loi sur l'immigration et la protection des réfugiés (art. 72 à 87)
Federal Courts Immigration and Refugee Protection Rules / Règles des Cours fédérales en matière d'immigration et de protection des réfugiés
Crown Liability and Proceedings Act / Loi sur la responsabilité civile de l'État et le contentieux administratif
Canada Evidence Act / Loi sur la preuve au Canada
Interpretation Act / Loi d'interprétation