Butterworths Competition Law Handbook 25th Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
This is the latest edition of arguably the most comprehensive single collection of UK and EU statutory source material and official guidance on competition law. Legislation is printed as currently practiced and the simple layout directs you to the information you need quickly and easily. In addition to all amendments, repeals and revocations, it features expert annotations regarding commencement and cross-references to other legislation.
Butterworths Competition Law Handbook presents the latest legislation in an easy-to-use format so you will be able to find information quickly and easily. It can be used as a stand-alone desktop reference. This is the essential reference source for lawyers, any firm of solicitors or in-house department that deals with competition law issues.
New To This Edition
- Revised CMA guidance on the its investigation procedures in Competition Act 1998 cases (CMA8)
- Updated CMA guidance on competition disqualification orders (CMA102)
- New CMA guidance on requests for internal documents in merger investigations (CMA100)
- New CMA guidance on merger remedies, consolidating and updating guidelines from a number of sources (CMA87)
- Revised CMA guidance on mergers: exceptions to the duty to refer (CMA64)
- New guidance on the functions of the CMA after a "no deal" exit from the EU (CMA106)
- Directive to empower the competition authorities of the Member States to be more effective enforcers and to ensure the proper functioning of the internal market (the "ECN+" Directive)
- New Commission Decision on the rules for the processing of personal data by the European Commission in the field of competition
- Materials on the new eLeniency tool
- Regulation on safeguarding competition in air transport
- Various state aid materials, including:
- Regulation amending the Regulation on horizontal state aid (the "Enabling Regulation")
- Notice amending EU guidelines for state aid in the agriculture and forestry sectors and in rural areas 2014 to 2020
- Communication amending guidelines for examination of state aid in the fishery and aquaculture sector
- Regulation amending the Regulation on de minimis state aid in the agriculture sector
- Amendments to the statute of the ECJ and the Court's rules of procedure