Notre système de facturation fait présentement l'objet d'une mise à jour. En raison de cette mise à jour, veuillez noter que toutes les commandes passées après le 30 octobre seront traitées le 2 novembre.
Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.
The Law of Schools and Universities
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
This new resource provides you with all the current developments in education law that affects the operations of educational institutions on a daily basis. Written in plain language, so both lawyers and non-lawyers can benefit, it offers a detailed description of the educational framework, an analysis of the legislation and cases highlighting the practical issues encountered by these institutions.
With a national scope, this resource covers a range of topic including:
- The judicial treatment of the discipline of students
- The language of instruction
- Liability for accidents
- Teacher-student relations
Features and Benefits
- Review of Leading Cases - contains key cases from across Canada, summarized in a concise and easy to read manner that is beneficial to both lawyers and non-lawyers
- Expert Commentary - offers insight from a renowned expert who explains the legal effects of the legislation and places the cases in perspective
- Legislation - discusses the most important legislation across Canada dealing with Education Law
- Superior Organization - helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
- Key Issues - contains all the important issue pertaining to education law, including:
- The Contractual Framework
- The Parties to the Educational Process
- Education Funding
- Language of Instruction
- The University Context
- School Liability
- Issues pertaining to Discipline
Table des matières
Chapter 1: Contractual Framework
Chapter 2: The Parties to the Educational Process
Chapter 3: Education Funding
Chapter 4: Language of Instruction
Chapter 5: The University Context
Chapter 6: School Liability
Chapter 7: Discipline