Notre système de facturation fait présentement l'objet d'une mise à jour. En raison de cette mise à jour, veuillez noter que toutes les commandes passées après le 30 octobre seront traitées le 2 novembre.
Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension.
Canadian Forms & Precedents – Commercial Transactions – Intellectual Property
**This title is Print on Demand – please expect a potential delay in processing and shipping.**This comprehensive set of Intellectual Property forms and precedents, provides extensive coverage of Copyright, Industrial Design, Trademarks, Patents, and Private Sector Privacy un-matched by any other publication and includes over 100 forms and precedents.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
**Please note LexisNexis' USBs, CDs and DVDs are not compatible with Mac software.
This comprehensive set of Intellectual Property forms and precedents, providing extensive coverage of Copyright, Industrial Design, Trademarks, Patents, and Private Sector Privacy which is un-matched by any other publication. Including over 100 forms and precedents, the material has been compiled by an expert team of practitioners led by The Honourable Justice Roger T. Hughes, including Toni Polson Ashton, Kenneth D. McKay, Dr. Sunny Handa & Stephen J. Perry. This volume covers the following topics:
- Privacy - commentary on Federal, Provincial and Territorial Laws, discussion on key Canadian Privacy Principles, guidance on creating practical privacy policies and a typical privacy compliance project, useful checklists, sample non-disclosure agreements, purchase and sale agreements, sample privacy clauses in purchase and sale agreements, and sample privacy policies.
- Patents - Canadian patents law and practice with commentary, a plethora of checklists for numerous patent applications, petitions, disclaimers, requests, amendments, declarations and more. Also includes over 40 patent forms and precedents, including sample statements of claim, defence, counterclaim, sample petitions for grant of patent, sample applications, assignments of patents, plant breeders rights infringement actions, and sample employee agreements.
- Copyright - includes several checklists on such topics as creation, application for registration, and assignment of copyright, as well as sample applications for registration of copyright, sample statement of claims, waivers and publishing agreements and commentary.
- Industrial Design -application, registration, assignment and license of design, assignment of unregistered designs, and Industrial Design Infringement actions featuring commentary, checklists and forms and precedents.
- Trade Marks - extensive commentary on trade mark infringement and passing off actions with over 20 forms and precedents on such topics as applications for registration, declarations of use, assignments of Canadian trade marks, and more.
Also included is a selection of Intellectual Property Litigation forms.
Also available as part of Commercial Transactions, 2nd Edition multi-volume set.
Billing Method: Updates Billed As Issued
Canadian Forms & Precedents – Commercial Transactions, 2nd Edition1.960,00 $
Hughes on Trade Marks, 2nd Edition2.130,00 $
Nouveau!PrécommanderCanadian Federal Courts Practice, 2024 Edition + E-Book / Pratique devant les Cours fédérales, édition 2024 + livre électroniqueNouveau!Date de sortie: December 29, 2023195,00 $