Notre site Web est configuré pour permettre l'utilisation des témoins. Pour de plus amples renseignements et pour modifier les paramètres cliquez ici. Si vous êtes satisfait(e) des témoins, veuillez cliquer sur « Accepter et continuer » ou continuer simplement à naviguer.
Canada Business Corporations Act & Commentary, 2023/2024 Edition
This concise guide to the corporate law relating to federal business corporations includes these unique features: Overview chapter on business corporations in Canada, lead-in editor's notes for all statutes, current and most relevant statutes and regulations, and much more.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
More than just an annual statutory update – The Only CBCA annual consolidation that comes with Expert Overview Commentary
This concise guide to the corporate law on federal business corporations contains the full text of the Canada Business Corporations Act and other key pieces of legislation, supplemented with Introductory Notes and Overview Commentary.
- A 100+ page Overview Commentary on the Canada Business Corporations Act
- Expert introductory notes to all legislation
- Most up-to-date legislation, forms, information sheets and policy statements
- Concordance of the current Act to its provincial equivalents
Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive coverage – includes the information needed to keep you abreast of the latest developments in business corporations
- Expert commentary – overview chapter on the CBCA and lead-in commentary, providing you with valuable insights into the law
- Up-to-date legislative and non-legislative materials – Consolidated to ensure you have at your fingertips the latest amendments to legislation and revisions to non-legislative materials, including updated forms and guidelines
Highlights of the 2023/2024 Edition
- Updated Preface
- Updated Table of Concordance comparing the CBCA to corporations statutes in other jurisdictions across Canada
Who Should Buy
- General practitioners who must have a quick reference to advise on all aspects of a business, from incorporating to exiting
- Corporate/commercial lawyers who must keep abreast of the latest developments in business corporation law and procedures
- In-house counsel who oversee all matters of corporate compliance and propriety of corporate filings
- Law clerks who need concrete guidance to facilitate their corporate filings and record keeping
- Law clerk program students who need solid understanding of both the procedural and substantive framework for entry to the world of corporate clerkship
Table des matières
Table of Concordance
Introduction and Methods of Incorporation
Jurisdiction of Incorporation
Different Types of Corporations
Corporate Records, Accounting, Audit and Filing Requirements
Capacity and Powers
Amendment and Reorganization
Dissolution, Liquidation and Winding-Up
Canada Business Corporations Act
Full Text of Act
Canada Business Corporations Regulations, 2001
Full Text of Regulations
Minister Designation Order
Instructions for completing CBCA Forms
CBCA Fees and Service Standards
Other Policies and Guides
Full Text of Act