Annotated Alberta Securities Legislation, 2021 Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
Annotated Alberta Securities Legislation provides you with the most accurate and current information on the Alberta securities regulatory scheme, including:
- Full text of the Alberta Securities Act and Regulation
- Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) Rules, Forms, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
The 2021 Edition of Annotated Alberta Securities Legislation provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Alberta, featuring:
- Extensive case annotations throughout the Alberta Securities Act, prepared by securities law expert L. Daniel Wilson
- Cross-references to related provisions and relevant regulatory instruments to help you conduct accurate research
- Tables of Concordance to help you quickly compare requirements in different jurisdictions
- A Topical Index to help you find relevant references quickly and easily
- A Case Table to help you navigate quickly to relevant case annotations
What’s New in the 2021 Edition
- Amendments to National Instrument 21-101 Marketplace Operation and Companion Policy 21-101CP relating to reporting requirements, effective September 14, 2020
- New CSA Staff Notice 21-327 Guidance on the Application of Securities Legislation to Entities Facilitating the Trading of Crypto Assets, issued January 16, 2020
- New CSA Staff Notice 43-310 Confidential Pre-File Review of Prospectuses (for non-investment fund issuers), issued March 5, 2020
- Amendments to National Instrument 44-102 Shelf Distributions and Companion Policy 44-102CP relating to at-the-market distributions, effective August 31, 2020
- New ASC Blanket Order 45-521 Start-up Crowdfunding Registration and Prospectus Exemptions, adopted October 2, 2019
L. Daniel Wilson, J.D., LL.M.
Some annotations provided courtesy of McCarthy Tétrault LLP and originally published in Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation or Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation.
Table des matières
Tables of Concordance
National and ASC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Table of Cases
Nouveau!PrécommanderAlberta Litigator's Pocket Reference, 2021/2022 EditionNouveau!Date de sortie: July 30, 2021104,00 $
Nouveau!PrécommanderAnnotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 54th Edition, 2021 (2 Volumes)Nouveau!Date de sortie: May 31, 2021204,00 $
Nouveau!PrécommanderAnnotated Alberta Business Corporations Act, 2021/2022 EditionNouveau!Date de sortie: June 30, 2021120,00 $