Notre site Web est configuré pour permettre l'utilisation des témoins. Pour de plus amples renseignements et pour modifier les paramètres cliquez ici. Si vous êtes satisfait(e) des témoins, veuillez cliquer sur « Accepter et continuer » ou continuer simplement à naviguer.
The Law of Immovable Hypothecs in Quebec
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Détails des produits
At last, readers have access to a major book on the Quebec immovable hypothec [real estate mortgage] in English. Lawyers and real estate lenders and investors practising in this field will be able to find a practical and reasoned discussion of the topic, including:
- Discussion of the legislation and case law applicable prior to and following the major reform of the Civil Code
- In-depth analysis of the subject, permitting both Quebec and Canadian practitioners to understand the scope and limit of the immovable hypothec
- A clear discussion on the various business and legal issues, including the traps and pitfalls that lenders, owners and debtors must face in taking and giving collateral security on real estate
Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive Coverage - takes the reader through all stages of the immovable hypothec, from negotiation, registration, exercise and termination
- Easy-to-use Format - thoroughly readable, appropriately footnoted, and contains a table of contents and an extensive index
- Current Information - covers both recent legislation and cases, in addition to determining the ongoing impact of the pre-Civil Code reform structure
- Helpful Appendices - contains a glossary of current terms, forms of immovable hypothecs, and extracts of the Civil Code of Quebec
Table des matières
Chapter 1: Hypothecs in General
Chapter 2: Contractual Framework
Chapter 3: Registration and Priority of Hypothecs
Chapter 4: Giving in Payment or Dation en Paiement Clause
Chapter 5: Judicial Hypothecs
Chapter 6: Legal Hypothecs
Chapter 7: Private International Law and Hypothecs
Chapter 8: Hypothecs and Insurance
Chapter 9: Judicial Recourses
Chapter 10: Extinction of Hypothecs
Table of Cases
The Law of Schools and UniversitiesDate de sortie: February 28, 2007145,00 $
Commercializing Research and Development - A Guide to Legal and Business Practice, 2nd EditionDate de sortie: November 30, 2006170,00 $
Nouveau!PrécommanderProcédure pénaleNouveau!Date de sortie: August 31, 2023150,00 $