Alberta Corporations Law Guide
Essential for anyone dealing with Alberta corporate law, the Alberta Corporations Law Guide gives you comprehensive, up-to-date coverage. In this one publication, you will have all relevant Acts and Regulations, decisions, rulings, releases, tables of concordance, reference charts, and forms affecting the formation of companies and societies and their legal operation under Alberta law. Also included is our comprehensive expert commentary that addresses all corporate compliance and practice issues.
Commentary covers such key topics as:
- Corporate Finance
- Directors and Officers
- Borrowing and Investments
- Reorganizations and Takeovers
- Investigation, Remedies, Offences, and Penalties
- Insider Trading and Financial Disclosure
- Extra-Provincial Corporations
- Liquidation and Dissolution
Included with your subscription is the Corporate Brief, a monthly newsletter containing feature articles, digests of recent cases, and updates to legislation.
Annual subscription. Updated monthly.