Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 58th Edition, 2023 (2 Volumes)
This book provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including full text of the Ontario Securities Act, Ontario Securities Commission Rules, Policies, and Notices, National Instruments and Policy Statements, and Rules of Procedure.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 58th Edition, 2023 provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including:
- Full text of the Ontario Securities Act and Regulation
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) Rules, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
- Rules of Procedure and Forms
Now in its 58th Edition, Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation continues to provide you with current changes to the Ontario securities regulatory scheme, plus extensive annotations from Canada’s top securities law experts at McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
What’s New in the 58th Edition
- New OSC Staff Notice 11-796 Digital Engagement Practices in Retail Investing: Gamification and Other Behavioural Techniques, issued November 17, 2022
- New OSC Rule 32-506 (Commodity Futures Act) Exemptions for International Dealers, Advisers and Sub-Advisers, in force October 17, 2022
- Amendments National Instrument 45-106 Prospectus Exemptions, National Instrument 13-101 System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR), National Instrument 45-102 Resale of Securities, OSC Rule 11-501 Electronic Delivery of Documents to the Ontario Securities Commission and OSC Rule 45-501 Ontario Prospectus and Registration Exemptions, in force November 21, 2022
- New CSA Multilateral Staff Notice 58-314 Review of Disclosure Regarding Women on Boards and in Executive Officer Positions, issued October 27, 2022
- Amendments to National Instrument 94-101 Mandatory Central Counterparty Clearing of Derivatives and Companion Policy 94-101 Mandatory Central Counterparty Clearing of Derivatives, effective September 1, 2022
- New CSA Staff Notice 96-303 Derivatives Data Reporting Transition Guidance, issued November 10, 2022
René R. Sorell
Sean D. Sadler
Cristian O. Blidariu
Victoria de Luna
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Regulation 1015 Under the Securities Act
National and OSC Policy Documents
National and OSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Uniform Act Policies
Ontario Securities Commission Policy Statements
Blanket Orders and Rulings
Rules of Procedure and Forms
New!PreorderAnnotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 18th Edition, 2024 (2 Volumes)New!Release date: July 31, 2023$220.00
Canadian Securities Law ReporterRelease date: December 01, 2003$7,248.00
Canadian Securities Regulatory Requirements Applicable to Non-Resident Broker-Dealers, Advisers and Investment Fund ManagersRelease date: November 01, 2012$240.00