Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 57th Edition, 2023 (2 Volumes)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 57th Edition, 2023 provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including:
- Full text of the Ontario Securities Act and Regulation
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) Rules, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
- Rules of Procedure and Forms
Now in its 57th Edition, Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation continues to provide you with current changes to the Ontario securities regulatory scheme, plus extensive annotations from Canada’s top securities law experts at McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
What’s New in the 57th Edition
- New Securities Commission Act, 2021, S.O. 2021, c. 8, Sched. 9, in force April 29, 2022
- Amendments to National Instrument 33-109 Registration Information, National Instrument 31-103 Registration Requirements, Exemptions and Ongoing Registrant Obligations, OSC Rule 33-506 (Commodity Futures Act) Registration Information, and related forms and companion policies, in force June 6, 2022
- Amendments to Companion Policy 41-101CP General Prospectus Requirements, in force April 14, 2022
- Amendments to National Instrument 52-108 Auditor Oversight and Companion Policy 52-108CP Auditor Oversight, in force March 30, 2022
- New CSA Staff Notice 81-334 ESG-Related Investment Fund Disclosure, issued January 19, 2022
- New OSC Staff Notice 91-705 Draft OSC Derivatives Data Technical Manual, issued June 9, 2022
René R. Sorell
Sean D. Sadler
Cristian O. Blidariu
Victoria de Luna
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Regulation 1015 Under the Securities Act
National and OSC Policy Documents
National and OSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Uniform Act Policies
Ontario Securities Commission Policy Statements
Blanket Orders and Rulings
Rules of Procedure and Forms
Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 17th Edition, 2023 (2 Volumes)Release date: July 21, 2022$212.00
Canadian Securities Law ReporterRelease date: December 01, 2003$6,705.00
Canadian Securities Regulatory Requirements Applicable to Non-Resident Broker-Dealers, Advisers and Investment Fund ManagersRelease date: November 01, 2012$230.00