Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 55th Edition, 2022 (2 Volumes)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation, 55th Edition, 2022 provides essential information for practitioners dealing with securities laws in Ontario, including:
- Full text of the Ontario Securities Act and Regulation
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) Rules, Policies, and Notices
- National Instruments and Policy Statements
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) Notices
- Rules of Procedure and Forms
Now in its 55th Edition, Annotated Ontario Securities Legislation continues to provide you with current changes to the Ontario securities regulatory scheme, plus extensive annotations from Canada’s top securities law experts at McCarthy Tétrault LLP.
What’s New in the 55th Edition
- New Joint CSA/IIROC Staff Notice 21-329 Guidance for Crypto-Asset Trading Platforms: Compliance with Regulatory Requirements, issued March 29, 2021
- New Multilateral Instrument 25-102 Designated Benchmarks and Benchmark Administrators, OSC Rule 25-501 (Commodity Futures Act) Designated Benchmarks and Benchmark Administrators, and related companion policies, in force July 13, 2021
- Revised CSA Staff Notice 41-307 Concerns regarding an Issuer’s Financial Condition and the Sufficiency of Proceeds from a Prospectus Offering, issued March 25, 2021
- Amendments to Ontario Securities Commission Rule 48-501 Trading During Distributions, Formal Bids and Share Exchange Transactions and Companion Policy 48-501CP, effective May 18, 2021
- New CSA Staff Notice 51-362 Staff Review of COVID-19 Disclosures and Guide for Disclosure Improvements, issued February 25, 2021
- New CSA Staff Notice 51-363 Observations on Disclosure by Crypto Assets Reporting Issuers, issued March 11, 2021
René R. Sorell
Sean D. Sadler
Patrick Bouche r
Cristian O. Blidariu
Victoria de Luna
Table of contents
Tables of Concordance
Regulation 1015 Under the Securities Act
National and OSC Policy Documents
National and OSC Policy Documents
National Policy Statements
Uniform Act Policies
Ontario Securities Commission Policy Statements
Blanket Orders and Rulings
Rules of Procedure and Forms
Annotated British Columbia Securities Legislation, 16th Edition, 2022 (2 Volumes)Release date: July 29, 2021$204.00
Canadian Securities Law ReporterRelease date: December 01, 2003$6,210.00
Canadian Securities Regulatory Requirements Applicable to Non-Resident Broker-Dealers, Advisers and Investment Fund ManagersRelease date: November 01, 2012$220.00